Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (91 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
translate you piece of moratti!

:p
:lol:

Here is presenting Alvaro Morata's Scouting Report :

PRIMARY FEATURES

Alvaro Morata is a first tip is quite natural, along the lines of modern Spanish fashion: more a mix between Morientes and Torres that the good old statuary Salinas. He has technique, progression, capacity for dialogue, sees football as a collective game. Yet the historian is his feeling with the goal with a remarkable potential can still rattle off. In essence it is atypical for a striker as can be conceived and implemented in Italy.
Capable inside the area, able to look for spaces svariando. Excellent technique, benefited from being an ambidextrous. Skillful dribbling. Fairly strong head although centimeters could do more (his father Alfonso: "He has a habit of not getting space in the air with his elbows, here can and should still grow") and able to defend the ball. Best talent, as said, knows how to make goals. When an attempt on goal preferably square the ball to evade the operation of the goalkeeper. "It will become the striker strongest of all," someone says, for one simple reason: those of Morata are all played smart

FEATURES SECONDARY

We want to start by doubts about a possible Morata in black and white, leaving out the formula and financial matters? Maybe then the bulk is in the attitude of mind, not so much in the weight of the shirt, outside of a context that has always done anyway as the cradle of Real Madrid and the city of Madrid in general. Change is never easy, but if you do the right conditions can be two: the experience (and this is not the case) or the desire to smash the world and prove once and for all to be a global player in a football which is now global, as in Italy, however, certain fees are yet to be met (ask for info to two scudettati by major players such as Tevez and Llorente).
The adaptation will be all, perhaps. Also because athletically kind of workouts will change again, and raises the bar upward. But Morata is a player intact, strong-willed, conscious of its own means. Technically and tactically you can not discuss: Has football, the last 30 meters of the field, in the DNA, and in the past 30 months did not match that is played in that game with players from which can only have learned

FIELD

The tactical Morata (do not call it "Il Moro", otherwise the comparisons with Morientes become really exaggerated as in part also hit the spot) is a good football player attack that exploits the amplitude and depth of field. It is doubtful that prefer to act alone in the middle of the attack, having attractive feet and very polite phrasing and a capacity on short typically Spanish. Of course, the door is sticking his craft. But Morata showed flashes of high-level central defilandosi also starting to combinations offensive band: from left generally attacking the penalty area and creating spaces, by taking the right or even the ground penetrating from the short side. Warning: it will be for sensitive feet (both), but the guy knows how to put inside balls also very greedy in the center area. Always, of course, with some football intelligence ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol:

Here is presenting Alvaro Morata's Scouting Report :

PRIMARY FEATURES

Alvaro Morata is a first tip is quite natural, along the lines of modern Spanish fashion: more a mix between Morientes and Torres that the good old statuary Salinas. He has technique, progression, capacity for dialogue, sees football as a collective game. Yet the historian is his feeling with the goal with a remarkable potential can still rattle off. In essence it is atypical for a striker as can be conceived and implemented in Italy.
Capable inside the area, able to look for spaces svariando. Excellent technique, benefited from being an ambidextrous. Skillful dribbling. Fairly strong head although centimeters could do more (his father Alfonso: "He has a habit of not getting space in the air with his elbows, here can and should still grow") and able to defend the ball. Best talent, as said, knows how to make goals. When an attempt on goal preferably square the ball to evade the operation of the goalkeeper. "It will become the striker strongest of all," someone says, for one simple reason: those of Morata are all played smart

FEATURES SECONDARY

We want to start by doubts about a possible Morata in black and white, leaving out the formula and financial matters? Maybe then the bulk is in the attitude of mind, not so much in the weight of the shirt, outside of a context that has always done anyway as the cradle of Real Madrid and the city of Madrid in general. Change is never easy, but if you do the right conditions can be two: the experience (and this is not the case) or the desire to smash the world and prove once and for all to be a global player in a football which is now global, as in Italy, however, certain fees are yet to be met (ask for info to two scudettati by major players such as Tevez and Llorente).
The adaptation will be all, perhaps. Also because athletically kind of workouts will change again, and raises the bar upward. But Morata is a player intact, strong-willed, conscious of its own means. Technically and tactically you can not discuss: Has football, the last 30 meters of the field, in the DNA, and in the past 30 months did not match that is played in that game with players from which can only have learned

FIELD

The tactical Morata (do not call it "Il Moro", otherwise the comparisons with Morientes become really exaggerated as in part also hit the spot) is a good football player attack that exploits the amplitude and depth of field. It is doubtful that prefer to act alone in the middle of the attack, having attractive feet and very polite phrasing and a capacity on short typically Spanish. Of course, the door is sticking his craft. But Morata showed flashes of high-level central defilandosi also starting to combinations offensive band: from left generally attacking the penalty area and creating spaces, by taking the right or even the ground penetrating from the short side. Warning: it will be for sensitive feet (both), but the guy knows how to put inside balls also very greedy in the center area. Always, of course, with some football intelligence ...

Please sign.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #330
    :sick:

Any update on him ? And what about the guy in your avatar ?
    I think we'll get a million from some shitty Serie A club for him.

Nani? Hopefully it's done before the WC. If they haven't signed anything with ManU and he does well...:mad:

- - - Updated - - -

Only thing happening is Juve selling it's talented youngsters. :touched:
    and buying much better ones. ;)

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #337
    That serbian kid pantic he is very good , but i heard they are asking 7m for him is it true ? .
    I read that too. I also read they don,t know who is agent is. :lol:

I'm drinking and might find that problematic. I don't think you want me going from thread to thread in this state, Mark.
    The answer is not in a thread. :klin:

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    I only really remember him from the u21 final. Euro or whatever it was. I remember thinking man I'd love a young striker like that. But I haven't seen him any more really.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)