Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Morata has potential obviously. He's big, tall, fast and have some nice control and finish. Not world class though, as a matter of fact, still very far from it.

20 mil for him is absoloutly insane. his valuation should be around 12 - 14 mil. Otherwise arsenal can have him.
we have other priorities.

Buy on AliExpress.com

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
That is why I've said if he becomes too good. There's always a chance of him becoming just a good striker, nothing spectacular and Real won't bid in that case. But we'd be taking most of the risk here; firstly by paying rather big trasfer fee (20m is big IMHO) for still unproven youngster and to protect our investment he'd be getting lot of playing time, while it can go both ways for those young players, as we've seen and it's also resonable to assume that he might flop and we'd be losing our money in that case.
i was talking about a loan+option to buy for 15mio. pretty much no risk for us at all.
20mio right away or loan+obligation to buy for 20mio would be a completely different story of course.

Bartolo

May 18, 2014
Morata has potential obviously. He's big, tall, fast and have some nice control and finish. Not world class though, as a matter of fact, still very far from it.

20 mil for him is absoloutly insane. his valuation should be around 12 - 14 mil. Otherwise arsenal can have him.
we have other priorities.
he is big yes, tall yes, fast average, nice control and finish absolutely not.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
i was talking about a loan+option to buy for 15mio. pretty much no risk for us at all.
20mio right away or loan+obligation to buy for 20mio would be a completely different story of course.
Agreed. Loan + option to buy would be ideal for us and it wouldn't be bad for Real. Morata won't be getting much playing time there next year, going by the names they are likely to bring this summer, and he might stagnate, losing his value on the market, while here with departures of Quag, Vucinic and Osvaldo, he'd be our 1st backup for either Tevez or Llorente and higher probability that Madrid will make decent profit in the end.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Agreed. Loan + option to buy would be ideal for us and it wouldn't be bad for Real. Morata won't be getting much playing time there next year, going by the names they are likely to bring this summer, and he might stagnate, losing his value on the market, while here with departures of Quag, Vucinic and Osvaldo, he'd be our 1st backup for either Tevez or Llorente and higher probability that Madrid will make decent profit in the end.
It looks more likely to be loan+obligation so that madrid can use that money to buy another striker . On top of that a buy back clause for 2 years, for example if 15m is the price , 1st year -20m buy back , 2nd year-25m buy back.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
what do you mean "wat"? I've seen him play and I have Madrid fans who despise him and always groaning at his bad first touch, finishing, and inability to hold the ball up ineffectively for modric and di maria.
what kind of argument is this? i know juventus fans who think that conte is a shit coach...
saying that his finishing and ball-control are bad is just retarded.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
what do you mean "wat"? I've seen him play and I have Madrid fans who despise him and always groaning at his bad first touch, finishing, and inability to hold the ball up ineffectively for modric and di maria.
I agree on the "holding up the ball" part, morata is not the type of striker to play with his back to the goal, he thrives with the ball played in the space behind the defenders.

Im not saying he has a zidane control and trezeguet finish, but they are decent enough for our standards and pretty good for a striker of his age.

Bartolo

May 18, 2014
I agree on the "holding up the ball" part, morata is not the type of striker to play with his back to the goal, he thrives with the ball played in the space behind the defenders.

Im not saying he has a zidane control and trezeguet finish, but they are decent enough for our standards and pretty good for a striker of his age.
wow our standards are ridiculously low. whatever as long as we get sanchez

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Real Madrid's mediator for Italian football, Bronzett is in turin & soon will meet Juve ds Paratici & Juve CEO Marotta. via @romeoagresti

- - - Updated - - -

Meeting being held in Turin between # Bronzetti and # Paratici . Not at the 'Principi di Piemonte'. Step # Morata

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Today in the early afternoon Paratici, ds of Juventus, was spotted in Piazza Bodoni in Torino, along with Bronzetti , market consultant of Real Madrid - Luke Pasquaretta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)