Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Those in spain who have observed him closely say that the player he resembles most to is fernando morientes , with more pace and better heading ability.
:tup: Was about to write this the other day, as he awfully reminds me of him. Very similar player indeed.

Bartolo

May 18, 2014
why are you ferociously masturbating to this player? do you not know that he is 4th choice striker at best and has no qualities that stand out?

Oct 3, 2004
Again, I'd rather have a pair of Zaza and Berardi, instead of Morata.

I hope I am wrong...but I don't see him providing much of an impact at Juve.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
True but it just seems ridiculous. Hopefully it's like 15-20m+ at least...
As i said earlier,Real always prefer to make star signings in the forward line so in this case we're hoping Real look towards fancy names in attack than activate Morata's buyback clause if he explodes here.Its risky but this is the best solution we can find when we're running on a tight budget.

Not that concerned by the buyback personally.Even if Real activate it in one or two years,by then we'd have better purchasing power than we currently do ,so we'd be able to replace Morata with someone good.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Morata is pretty good IMO. He's no world beater but he's still young and it's a much better deal than friggin Drogba, Osvaldo or Anelka. People complain about lack of youth now complaining about being a feeder club is ridiculous.

Marotta won't get around buy-back clause let's not kid ourselves. They operate this way and there are a lot of interested clubs in him. What I expect from Marotta is to set buy out clause relatively low while buy back clause as high as possible. If he fires up we'll get good money and if he doesn't we'll have a very decent striker.

Selling Immobile and bringing in Morata on loan might be an indicator we have a 'big' transfer in our plans. Sanchez :tuttosport:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Don't think he's Rakib. Rakib is not smart enough to keep his ass covered so consistently, and I very rarely got a Rakib vibe from Bartolo. Still would check his IP though.

Bartolo

May 18, 2014
I have had other accounts but they were the alien accouns I kept messing the juventinoalex user with.
besides I'm following what @piotrr and @Klin told me to do, use this hideous avatar omg has it been a month yet?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I have had other accounts but they were the alien accouns I kept messing the juventinoalex user with.
besides I'm following what @piotrr and @Klin told me to do, use this hideous avatar omg has it been a month yet?
You were the one who wanted to impregnate Totti?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)