Although i hate him but i think he is better than DP (2 Viewers)

Dec 27, 2003
Padovano,

I am not falling into sweeping generalisations. I know very well that there are some serious debaters in this forum - you come across as one of them - and I am willing to discuss the footballing issues with them. But to quote Incubo, there needs to be some sort of "weeding out" in order to distinguish the proper football lovers from, well, the others.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I see your point, but this forum serves other purposes than only serious football discussions. Sometimes, however, a serious football discussion can be found:D

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

I am not falling into sweeping generalisations. I know very well that there are some serious debaters in this forum - you come across as one of them - and I am willing to discuss the footballing issues with them. But to quote Incubo, there needs to be some sort of "weeding out" in order to distinguish the proper football lovers from, well, the others.
So I ask you the same as I asked incubo...

Who are these people that need weeding out... Who are these lesser posters...

Who are those who are not good enough to debate on your field...

Come on show some stones , give us the answers.

You all keep saying but never say who they are.

Nows your chance ... Take your shot... Or maybe its you that aint got what it takes...

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

So I ask you the same as I asked incubo...

Who are these people that need weeding out... Who are these lesser posters...

Who are those who are not good enough to debate on your field...

Come on show some stones , give us the answers.

You all keep saying but never say who they are.

Nows your chance ... Take your shot... Or maybe its you that aint got what it takes...
I'm really surprised you of all posters is insisting on this. Really, what difference does it make who the band wagon fans are? Its really pointless to name names because it will open up a) bitter arguements and b) endless debates on he said she said they said. I think its pretty obvious who is a fan of a player; who is a fan of Juve because of their recent winning streak; who is an actual Juventino. So you wanting us to name names is either because a) you just want to get a kick out of people's reactions to seeing their name labeled as 'non-informed "Juventini" or b) you want fireworks to start and hopefully see a punishment by the mods brought upon us for doing so.
Its an opinion is what it is and not some proverbial medal we award posters who are either worthy or not worthy of debating with us. Its just fairly obvious sometimes that the debate is pointless because the person cannot move beyond a certain opinion or more importantly show us why they are right. Doesn't make the person less of a person just that perhaps when I'm having a discussion with someone they should keep quiet rather than add in their pathetic "two cents" and self proclaim themselves such a die hard Juventino. Talking the talk? Then walk the walk.

P.S. I'm not really sure I know what you mean by "ain't got what it takes". Thats usually a line reserved for moments when one has to step up to the plate and overcome an obstacle. This is a bringing out the obvious. I'm not sure what your getting at.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

I'm really surprised you of all posters is insisting on this.
Im confused... What do you mean " You of All Posters "

Im not a regular part of this forum so please explain, as I have no idea what you mean by that statement

Jul 28, 2002
Wow what as thread, on one end Paul is doing his usual intellectual war with words then on the other we have lac talking about wanking into a bowl of punch....dudes its weird.

Jul 28, 2002
shame paul and Josh cant give us this great entertainment everyday:D

well josh might be able to :devil:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Ali, sometimes I wonder what was on your mind when you typed that signature in.

I imagine you had a steamy sex scene in mind.....I can imagine someone moaning in pleasure "Mexes................PLEASE"

Actually Pad started off well with that Gorilla thing. Wonder where he is now...

Jul 28, 2002
hey josh cum on..........thats exactly what me better half sed about it, think id better change it then....i see ur point.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Im confused... What do you mean " You of All Posters "

Im not a regular part of this forum so please explain, as I have no idea what you mean by that statement
I mean its not directed at you..I think that should have been obvious from the get-go..i.e. why should you be preoccupied with it Shadow?

Aug 1, 2003
the thing is if cassano has a better effect on the pitch for the azzurri than del piero, so be it. I just hope trap gives cassano as many chances as del piero (or del piero as many chances as cassano) for it to be all square.

And I really think Totti-DelPiero-Inzaghi thing worked out well, I wish Trap had elaborated much more with that combo.

And sorry to disrupt whoever's sex discussion on this thread :D

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
the thing is if cassano has a better effect on the pitch for the azzurri than del piero, so be it. I just hope trap gives cassano as many chances as del piero (or del piero as many chances as cassano) for it to be all square.

And I really think Totti-DelPiero-Inzaghi thing worked out well, I wish Trap had elaborated much more with that combo.

And sorry to disrupt whoever's sex discussion on this thread :D
don't be.. you brought us back to the main topic.. i nearly forgot that it is about totti and DP..

as most of you said, totti right now IS the best player in Serie A.. and roma is the team to beat this season IMO.. this is true as much as I hate roma..

DP..? we did not see much of him.. we only see shadows of his 95-->97-great form..

I agree, DP's problem is psychological one.. as someone mentioned here..
there is something weird about him.. every time he gets ingured..he needs so much time to gain his former form..

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
It's hard to tell who is more talented between Totti and DP but one thing for sure, Totti's performances are much better than DP and even Cassano looks more dangerous than DP now. I hope that he regains his form soon or he has to sacrifice his place in the NT to Cassano.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Good job, Sally! We were straying off topic a bit, but you brought us back. If Coach Trap handed a gorilla suit to Totti, Del Piero, and Cassano and told each of them that the number 10 shirt would be handed to the best gorilla, and Lac had his punch bowl available, then I think Totti would win. He is the best gorilla.

However, since we are comparing three great players who all play different roles for club as well as country, why don't we add Nesta and Buffon in this argument. Apples and oranges my colleagues. Oh, and another thing, Del Piero is still the best of this group. :angel:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
No he's not ;) And they don't play in different roles as all have more or less the same characteristics with probably Cassano and Del Piero more similar since they play in a more advanced position that Totti, though the latter does play as forward when need arises.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
ZZ, I see Totti as a trequartista playing behind a front two; Del Piero as a second, supporting forward, and Cassano as an out-and-out striker. This is my opinion, but I certainly could be wrong :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)