Although i hate him but i think he is better than DP (3 Viewers)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Kaizer: what is of utmost importance in these forums is not to make your point because you are doing it well but to weed out the hop-on johnny-come-lately bandwagon fans who can't tell Marco Van Basten from Michel Platini. You need to pull out the proverbial weed whacker and weed out the good posters from the ones whose idea of a debate is that which is even beyond a five year old (shall I mention names LADIES?!). There are some who "got game" and some who don't even know there is a "game" so to speak. The point your tyring to make doesn't not even need anymore justification on your part because facts speak for themselves.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

what actually did i say to receive such an "outburst"...??

oh well, if u can speak ur mind....apparently, so can i. i dont give a damn what u think.....:dontcare:

:D:D peace m8....

ohh, btw...platini is a kind of french fries...:p and van busten is a bread :p

:LOL::LOL:

Buy on AliExpress.com

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Yeah uh buddy. I wasn't talking to you...if you read my post it would not be hard to realize it was directed to Franco. I guess I screwed up with Kaizer. Though re-reading the post I really can't understand who in the hell you can think it was directed at you.
You don't care what I say? Dude..I don't read what you say. CHEERS. Wake and smell the coffee..burning.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
You need to pull out the proverbial weed whacker and weed out the good posters from the ones whose idea of a debate is that which is even beyond a five year old (shall I mention names LADIES?!). There are some who "got game" and some who don't even know there is a "game" so to speak.
Id like to hear these names of yours.

Youve said similar several times, so please get it off your chest and enlighten me to who these people are...

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
THEY know who they are...you have proven to be part of the other group. One's knowledge of football becomes quite evident in a debate. I don't think I need to light more fires and cyber-lynch the posters.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I went to the zoo and the gorilla was masterbating while making loud grunting noises. He didn't seem to know too much about football, so I guess I won't invite him to my next party.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Lac, you are first on the list. Please be there by 7:00 wearing a gorilla costume and be prepared to tell us the difference between Van Basten and Platini.

Dec 27, 2003
I share Incubo's view that there is a fair share of self-proclaimed football fans who merely like to jump on the bandwagon and who display a superficial knowledge of the game to say the least.

As a Milan fan, I've noted how many "milanisti" have popped up here and there since our mancunian triumph last May. I simply wonder where they were when Milan used to lose 2-1 at home against Cavese in the 80's or only 3 seasons ago, when qualifying for the Uefa Cup was already an achievement.

Anyway, there is at least one common feature between Super Marco and Platoche : together with Cruyff they are the only players to have won the Golden ball three times.

Aug 1, 2003
I hate to admit it. I think Totti has a better effect on the Azzurri than Del Piero. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But I would like to see them play together in the Azzurri NT though!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Although i hate him but i afraid even Cassano is better than DP.. :down::(

Trap is giving hints on taking hio to Portugal... and u know he will not be fighting fo Totti's place..:(

Dec 27, 2003
Sally

The Totti-Godot-Vieri trio did make wonders against Germany earlier this year. However it also miserably failed against South Korea in WC 2002...

Aressandro

It is in everybody's interest that Cassano goes to Portugal. I reckon he could be what Baggio was for Italy in WC 1990 : a talented young player who was only expected to warm up the bench for Vialli but who once he entered the pitch never left it until the end of the tournament, leaving only the remnants of glory to Gianluca. Needless to say, Del Piero would most likely have to play the part of Vialli this time.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
As a Milan fan, I've noted how many "milanisti" have popped up here and there since our mancunian triumph last May. I simply wonder where they were when Milan used to lose 2-1 at home against Cavese in the 80's or only 3 seasons ago, when qualifying for the Uefa Cup was already an achievement.
I'll tell you where I was not..on a Milan forum listening to the black-and-red Johnny Come Lately fans who cannot tell the difference between Giovanni and Filippo Galli. The pre-Berlusconi days/the long days of Serie B have not been forgotten but neither should the 1998 Juve and Officials joint truimph over Inter or the constant episodes becoming as common as Sunday espresso and brioche in Juve matches. I don't hop wagons..nor do I come "lately" my thick skin comes from the lean years of relying on individuals such as Mark Hatley, post-WC Paolo Rossi and supposed "solutions" such as Alessandro Melli.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Totti is on fire right now & Roma are playing good football. DP has had two very good games and showed sharpness & hunger. The latter being more important as he has been wantonly guilty of lack of it. Personally I think this pair will click for the Azurri come Euro 2004 unless something dramatic happens.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #96
    The main thing that make dp lovers defend him is that they remmember his form in 95/96/97 period and i liked him also , but we are talking now on the form of the two players this season and that dp is talking a long time to recover while totti is giving a good season and again
    I SAY THAT I AM A JUVE FAN that would like to see dp in form but unfort.
    couldnot:(

Dec 27, 2003
    I hear you Incubo. Mark Hateley and Alessandro Melli lol : those two will go down in Milan's history for leaving as tangible an impact on the team as Stefano Desideri and Davide Fontolan have for Inter. But then again, the list of Inter's flops is even longer than the number of days separating them from their last domestic title.

The positive thing about this forum is that me and you are unlikely to have to stand the plastic Milan fans who like to think that Virdis is a sardinian wine and that Angelo Colombo was the long lost brother of the genoese sailor who discovered America.

This being said, one of our mission here is to confront the turinese hunchbacks with the irrefutable superiority of the Red and Black Devil over the Old Lady.

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    Sally

The Totti-Godot-Vieri trio did make wonders against Germany earlier this year. However it also miserably failed against South Korea in WC 2002.. .

Aressandro

It is in everybody's interest that Cassano goes to Portugal. I reckon he could be what Baggio was for Italy in WC 1990 : a talented young player who was only expected to warm up the bench for Vialli but who once he entered the pitch never left it until the end of the tournament, leaving only the remnants of glory to Gianluca. Needless to say, Del Piero would most likely have to play the part of Vialli this time.
    Such a pity that Inzaghi won't get to feature if these guys play. I'm not a big fan of him, but he gets Italy goals and he links up pretty well. Also, I wish Trap would look at Montella. I have yet to see Roma play this season, but I'm sure Montella is also one of the factors for Roma's success so far.

I read somewhere that Cassano might be trying to displace DP from the NT. Hey, DP might be sorta 'represent' Juve, but that doesn't mean his place in the NT ought to be cemented. I'm all for meritocracy.

Haven't been on these forums for some time. Good to see more intelligent posts nowadays.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Franco, I very much like your insight and opinions, but there are many useful thoughts being shared in this forum, from people in every corner of the world.

Do you think that only you have football knowledge, to the exclusion of the rest of the populace? You seem to be threatened when other posters make valid points. You respond to these posts by providing us with a list of some obscure footballers in an attempt to show that you know more than the last poster. some of us have been around many years, and know more than you would even consider acknowledging.

THE JUVE FORUM IS FULL OF EXPERTS :D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)