Although i hate him but i think he is better than DP (4 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
naah, both are equally nasty... sometimes i think franco is really incubo in disguise
hehe I doubt it as Incubo would have already start a fight :D

Sorry ZZ, I thought you really did beleive in that 5 for 1 swap
Of course not, but if they offered Totti for DP I would definitely take the opportunity before they realise their mistake!

Dec 27, 2003
Somoene else with as vast a knowledge of the Beautiful Game as myself? Not in this forum I am afraid.

It is ironic that some feel obliged to defend a plastic fan who has done nothing but throw his two-cent insults at me and condemn my kind offer to help him improve his mastery of english, which anyway remains my third language.

And causing havoc? Hardly. Merely presenting facts and willing to argue them. I understand some prefer one-liners to articulate reasoning, but hey, such is life.

Dec 27, 2003
As for the ban threat : ah well, this is the Internet, i.e. the antithesis of democracy. Freedom of expression is rarely respected, and dissent is easily crushed. Quite revealing about the human nature, I suppose.

Dec 27, 2003
Well Ziz I think I you pretty much summed it up : Totti was a promising youngster who became a complete player, while Del Piero was a wonderkid with an immense potential (I did consider him the best player in the world in 98) which he was not able to best exploit.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
As for the ban threat : ah well, this is the Internet, i.e. the antithesis of democracy. Freedom of expression is rarely respected, and dissent is easily crushed. Quite revealing about the human nature, I suppose.
send goerge w. bush a letter and tell him that there's no democracy in here.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
Somoene else with as vast a knowledge of the Beautiful Game as myself? Not in this forum I am afraid.

It is ironic that some feel obliged to defend a plastic fan who has done nothing but throw his two-cent insults at me and condemn my kind offer to help him improve his mastery of english, which anyway remains my third language.

And causing havoc? Hardly. Merely presenting facts and willing to argue them. I understand some prefer one-liners to articulate reasoning, but hey, such is life.
:eek: see, he sounds just like incubo....

:D:D:D

Dec 27, 2003
Ah well, Im not too fond of pre-emptive strikes and "democracy-enforcement". Im really just your typical euro-appeaser who believes that the voice of truth will be heard in the end.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
A break for the holidays and I came back to the same old song.
Kaizer: what is of utmost importance in these forums is not to make your point because you are doing it well but to weed out the hop-on johnny-come-lately bandwagon fans who can't tell Marco Van Basten from Michel Platini. You need to pull out the proverbial weed whacker and weed out the good posters from the ones whose idea of a debate is that which is even beyond a five year old (shall I mention names LADIES?!). There are some who "got game" and some who don't even know there is a "game" so to speak. The point your tyring to make doesn't not even need anymore justification on your part because facts speak for themselves. But I'm Incubo...what do I know.

I'll be BACK

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Lac I don't think Franco is that bad...at least he is not as bad as incubo ;)

i dont even think incubo's bad.

i just said what i did because martin said "oh its the juventini who diss the non-juventini and start the conflicts"

i disagreed with him with all due respect, and had examples to prove it.

this post went further to prove what im saying.

we juventini are not hostile people by nature. i refuse to believe that. i believe we are loyal and zealous and any reaction we have is somehow related to that, and not a tendency to aggression as martin seems to believe.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
How many milan fans in the forum :( ;)

Anycase I think the question is not even to discuss...
There are many players who at the moment are better than Del Piero, Totti is one of them and... he is probably the best serie A player right now, considering just this season also better than Nedved....
Considering over all... they weare both so pusched by media when young but Totti maintein the promises why DP will be remembered like the overrated one.
4 the moment I don't see Totti already as an Italian legent but I agree with kasier_Franco that considering he still quite young, he may make it to become it, especially if he will schow something grate with the NT.
I am not a Roma fan like nobody here is (who is not 4 Juve is 4 Milan) but we cannot deny Totti is doing very well and also Roma in general.
Let's hope their moment will not last long ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)