Although i hate him but i think he is better than DP (1 Viewer)

Dec 27, 2003
Lebanon kid : quit being the object of embarrassement. Take a seat, relax, and quietly read the conversations that are held in this forum. You might learn something from it and even improve your spelling.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

kaiser: hope in 2004 u'll b open minded, and not a Jurk,,,happy new year:D
Thanks, again, Kaiser.
:confused::confused: cant u guys just call him franco ...? it's getting really confusing....i know, i know...diff spelling, but i get confused :frown::frown:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Am I the only one who agrees with Franco?

Totti before Euro 2000 was a talented but very inconsistent player that underachieved in the important occasions (just like DP is right now. In fact there were serious talks that Totti might be sold during tha tperiod, but since his explosion in 2000, Totti was and is still Italy's finest player; he is was Zidane is to France, a technically gifted player who can also be a leader o nthe pitch when he's needed.

If I had the opportunity, I would sell all 5 Juve forwards just to get Totti.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
If I had the opportunity, I would sell all 5 Juve forwards just to get Totti.
And the men in white coats with the big butterfly nets knocked on Zizou's door and he was never heard from again.

ZZ, that is the craziest post I have ever read :eek:

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

And the men in white coats with the big butterfly nets knocked on Zizou's door and he was never heard from again.

ZZ, that is the craziest post I have ever read :eek:

why, he's undoubtedly italy's best player. and the ones we have del piero, di vaio, trez, miccoli and zalayeta are suckers. i would sell 4 forwards to get totti. maybe del piero is not that good but he means juventus, **** all those who say no player is above juventus and stuff. you have a point, but getting rid of del piero would be bad.

aw **** that, i hate totti but calling him nothing compared to del piero is plain stupid.

Dec 27, 2003
It's refreshing to hear some Juve fans who can actually flout the shirt's colours of a player and acknowledge his superiority.

Only a shining Totti can make Italy eligible for the European Crown next June. If we win the latter he will be for us what Zidane was for France in 98. As for Del Piero, I wish he could become Italy's response to Henry, but more realistically I think he will be some sort of Djorkaeff.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Suggesting the selling of Del Piero, Trezeguet, Miccoli, Di Vaio and Zalayeta in order to have Totti is just plain stupid. There is no single player in the history of world football (Maradonna included) worth the five Juve forwards you would sell off. This is fact.

Sep 28, 2002
djorkaeff scored 2 goals in euro 2000. i wouldn't complain if del piero did the same.

by the way, franco, dont pick up on people jus because of their grammar. that ain't cool.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
Ahhh, look at all the gobbi taking the piss because I confronted them with the blunted reality of their idol's limits.

You gotta love the poorness of their arguments, also. "Where was Totti in the qualifier against Wales, uh?". Errr, I dunno. Where was Del Piero in the Euro 2000 final against the frogs? Let me tell you where he was : quietly pushing the assists Totti had delivered to him on a silver plate in Barthez' hands, concerned that the latter would not hurt his back while collecting the ball.

Azzurri7 boyo,

You sound like the typical plastic fan who would think Nereo Rocco was a famous italian american boxer (trust me : he was not), so I will not indulge, lol.

Stuarto boyo,

It's time for you to pull your tongue out of Godot's ass, son. Pierino does think he is God every time he opens his mouth, it's just that you are unable to detect it since you do not speak italian and only read the english transcripts of his interviews.

Anyway, Totti is the best italian player at the moment, this is an irrefutable fact. If he wins something important with the national team, he will be remembered as one of the all-time greatest italians, along with Rivera and Roby Baggio. Even now, I don't see anyone in the world better than him bar Zidane. As for Del Piero, well, he will probably be remembered as the kid from whom too much was expected too quickly and who after a long amnesia managed to re-launch his career and become an excellent albeit not decisive player.

ok martin, your call......

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
Lebanon kid : quit being the object of embarrassement. Take a seat, relax, and quietly read the conversations that are held in this forum. You might learn something from it and even improve your spelling.

Like Fli said... NOT COOL

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Padovano don't take things literally ;) What I meant was that Totti is better than any of our forwards.

Lac I don't think Franco is that bad...at least he is not as bad as incubo ;)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
do you honestly think he gives a rat's ass?

he knows he's on a banning deadline, he's just trying to cause as much havoc as he can in that limit

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Padovano don't take things literally ;) What I meant was that Totti is better than any of our forwards.

Lac I don't think Franco is that bad...at least he is not as bad as incubo ;)
naah, both are equally nasty... :down: sometimes i think franco is really incubo in disguise :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)