Although i hate him but i think he is better than DP (1 Viewer)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
nope, cant imagine THAT ever happening.....not even in my dreams...totti wearing black+white of juve. urghh, my worst nitemare!!

Jul 28, 2002
sadly totti is better than the dp we see today.

but no way is he better than the pre-injury dp.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
DP or Totti... hmmm, well.. lemme think, infact, why bother? Totti is an arrogant pig-headed bastard. He can play football, but so can DP, the only difference being that Alex is humble and intelligent. I'm sure you guys saw the early-season DP, and this DP is just as good as Totti. Just give him time, he'll be back soon.

Dec 27, 2003
Humble and intelligent Del Piero???? Bwhahahaha, that's the funniest thing I've heard since Darko Pancev moved to Inter. Del Piero is as intelligent as Rivaldo's right foot. And humble?? The man thinks he's bloody God, too bad he is really just Godot!

Totti is arguably even dumber, granted, but at least he won't try to appear intelligent, and he seems to have a sense of self-derision as he just published a book quoting all his famous linguistic blunders (it became a best-seller in Italy, lol). And he's not arrogant, he's just roman (alright the difference is minimal).

As for consistency, the comparison is flawed : Totti is a true and indispensable leader for Roma, and he can single-handedly lead them to victory, whereas Juve can easily do without Godot, as you all must have noted during his last prolonged absence from the game.

This is even more evident with the National team : when Totti is absent, the lights go off. Take Del Piero out and you can always replace him with Cassano or Miccoli.

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Del Piero in his prime = better than Totti will ever be.
..but yes, at this moment in time - he is more valuable in a playing sense than Alex, but can not offer the presence that Del Piero brings to the game. He is a great Juventus captain.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
u guys r judging too much on AD.. he is human , not a machine, this guy get injured once a year minimum.. can't u give him a time to recover and get to his best..btw totti aint better than delpiero, where was totti last year and before and before ha????and kaisar u should watch italy-wales when totti didn't play, am not waitin for ur stupid opinion to give me about del piero u empty head..

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
totti is better than dp atm. but whether he will reach the heights dp has- lets just wait and see.

franco what reason do you have to believe dp isnt humble or intelligent?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Totti is just crap. Roman crap. National team has important match, Totti is off injured. Roma has an important match, Totti is off modeling clothes. Roma is playing Ancona, Totti appears and scores two goals. What a piece of crap.

Alessandro Del Piero is pure class, and he actually is educated and intelligent. He carefully chooses his words when facing the media, unlike Totti and Sensi and Gauchi who just let the poop meant for their anus run out the mouth instead.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
Humble and intelligent Del Piero???? Bwhahahaha, that's the funniest thing I've heard since Darko Pancev moved to Inter. Del Piero is as intelligent as Rivaldo's right foot. And humble?? The man thinks he's bloody God, too bad he is really just Godot!

Totti is arguably even dumber, granted, but at least he won't try to appear intelligent, and he seems to have a sense of self-derision as he just published a book quoting all his famous linguistic blunders (it became a best-seller in Italy, lol). And he's not arrogant, he's just roman (alright the difference is minimal).

As for consistency, the comparison is flawed : Totti is a true and indispensable leader for Roma, and he can single-handedly lead them to victory, whereas Juve can easily do without Godot, as you all must have noted during his last prolonged absence from the game.

This is even more evident with the National team : when Totti is absent, the lights go off. Take Del Piero out and you can always replace him with Cassano or Miccoli.
Surely you jest, and these jokes about Rivaldo's right foot are getting old to say the least. When I say that Del Piero is intelligent I mean that he doesn't talk crap about people or teams or coaches when speaking to the media. I don't know what kind of education Del Piero got, but I know that he isn't as ignorant as Totti when it comes to speaking in public.

Since when does DP think that he's God? I've never heard him say that he deserved to be in the top three of the Golden Ball. Actually, I only remember him making one arrogant comment, which was when he said that he deserves what he's paid.

As for the NT thing; where was Totti when DP scored 4 of the 5 goals that he scored in Euro2004 qualifying? What has Cassano, Totti jr, done for the NT?

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
DP or Totti... hmmm, well.. lemme think, infact, why bother? Totti is an arrogant pig-headed bastard. He can play football, but so can DP, the only difference being that Alex is humble and intelligent. I'm sure you guys saw the early-season DP, and this DP is just as good as Totti. Just give him time, he'll be back soon.
Thats a great statement!

Really, I would give you an award for this!!!!!!!:LOL: :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)