Alou Diarra (Lyon's) (1 Viewer)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I was going to, but I need to see more reports about him on Juventus. The guys in my sig have had heavy contact with Juve. A few more and I will be a happy, happy dude.
Unfortunately, our links to some players in your signature have been calmed down a lot, a thing which makes me a little bit worried about the seriousness of these negotiations. I mean Dainelli, Barzagli and Gilberto Silva.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Unfortunately, our links to some players in your signature have been calmed down a lot, a thing which makes me a little bit worried about the seriousness of these negotiations. I mean Dainelli, Barzagli and Gilberto Silva.
I share the same worries. We would be foolish to not sign those guys.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Werder, Juve Set To Lose Out On Portsmouth Bound Diarra

Werder Bremen and Juventus look set to lose out in their efforts to sign Frenchman Alou Diarra from Lyon.

zoom - galleria According to Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas, the midfielder prefers a switch to the English premiership.

Diarra has recently made it clear that he wishes to leave Lyon, and today, Aulas explained that he thought Diarra would sign a contract with Portsmouth.

"Portsmouth has the best chance of signing Alou. He could move in the next few days," he told reporters.

Aulas expects to receive a transfer fee in the region of €9 million.

It had been suggested earlier that Bremen could do business with Lyon with a swap deal involving Miroslav Klose.

However Lyon have David Trezeguet as their prime target and Klose has apparently promised himself to Bayern.

Diarra has had previous spells with Bayern Munich amateurs, Liverpool, Le Havre, Bastia and Lens.

He made clear his intentions to leave Lyon after a falling out with ex-manager Gerard Houllier, a decision that has not changed since his departure.

Mathew Burt

He is clearly an idiot if he chooses Portsmouth over us, or Bremen.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
diarra is a great player IMO. he has presence on the field and thats what we need on our squad to make other teams actually fear our lineup in the majority

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)