All time meanest team (1 Viewer)

Dec 27, 2003
I wanted to post something in the "most hated imaginary team" thread, but thinking of it there isn't really any player I ever properly hated. So I came up with the idea of drawing my all-time nastiest team. Here it is :

--------------------------------------Schumacher------------------------------------------

--J. Costa-----Bruno(c)-----------Couto--------Montero-----------Muskat-----------

------------Goekotxea----------Effenberg----------Grimandi---------------------------

---------------------Saunders-----------------Edmundo------------------------------

The formation would be a defensive 5-3-2, and Pasquale Bruno should be the captain.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Kaiser Franco
Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    Alternatives include Policano, Roy Keane and Vinnie Jones.

Oh, and the coach should be PSG's Halilhodzic. The man allegedly goes as far as making physical threats to his players to keep them in line.

For the post of President I was thinking of Luciano Gaucci.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    :LOL: I dunno how many people recognised Kevin Muscat. He's a mean mean bastard. Roy Keane and record-holder Vinnie Jones should definitely be included :devil:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    Alternatives include Policano, Roy Keane and Vinnie Jones.

Oh, and the coach should be PSG's Halilhodzic. The man allegedly goes as far as making physical threats to his players to keep them in line.
    Brian Clough actually decked a few of his players over the years. :D

OP
    Kaiser Franco
    Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    A nasty team withouth Cantona??? What, did he have to kill the supporter to get in? ;)
    I thought of including Cantona, but after due reflection you can't consider him as a very nasty player. Cantona just distinguished himself with some spectacular (and sometimes violent) gestures such as his throwing his shirt at the ref in the French League or his famous assault of a fan in the Prem, but he never was too blatantly incorrect on the field. In fact this is the reason why I am pondering whether to swap Effenberg with Keane, for if the former looks like a meanie, the latter really is one.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    Anyway, surely the real juventini of this forum must know who Pasquale Bruno was, right?

indeed. Played in the late 80s if i recall correctly... also played for Torino i think...

OP
    Kaiser Franco
    Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    That's right : he played both for Juve and Torino. But he really became the serie A's appointed meanie with the granata. For years He has been the favourite topic of satyrical shows in Italy, and many people dreamt of seeing him wear the azzurri shirt once just for fun.

I remember one episode in particular, in a Juve-Torino derby, where he made a very nasty tackle from behind on Casiraghi which alone deserved a red card. But Bruno considered that the agonizing Casiraghi was faking, so he deemed it necessary to kick him in the face. He got an 8 games suspension for that gesture, lol.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    What happened to Hristo Stoikovich for breaking a 17-year old american boys leg with a very crunchy tackle deliberately!?!?

OP
    Kaiser Franco
    Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
    What happened to Hristo Stoikovich for breaking a 17-year old american boys leg with a very crunchy tackle deliberately!?!?
    Which one is it : Hristo Stojchkov or Dragan Stojkovic?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
    Hey, I'd be honoured if a football legend felt the need to go in on me with a rough tackle :)

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    I wanted to post something in the "most hated imaginary team" thread, but thinking of it there isn't really any player I ever properly hated. So I came up with the idea of drawing my all-time nastiest team. Here it is :

--------------------------------------Schumacher------------------------------------------

--J. Costa-----Bruno(c)-----------Couto--------Montero-----------Muskat-----------

------------Goekotxea----------Effenberg----------Grimandi---------------------------

---------------------Saunders-----------------Edmundo------------------------------

The formation would be a defensive 5-3-2, and Pasquale Bruno should be the captain.
    Which Saunders is this as the only Sauders that comes to mind is definitely Dean Saunders and he is far from nasty

No way is he as bad or does he have a mean streak in him like Stoichkov did as he was just mean and moody
    That cannot be GilsGrimandi as he is not mean if that is indeed Gils, but like Gray pointed out Muscat is a bit of an animal and so is Danny tiatto

Duncan Ferguson and Edmundo are definitely mad

I would put Gentile there because for me he was very nasty as a defender not cultured at all as his tackles were very blatant and no way does Couto have anything on him

How can you have a nasty team with Mihalovic there and did you not read about Materrazi punching Cirillo last nite, even thou Materazzi was not even playing

Lee Bowyer is a bastard

Hard players, nah they don't make him like that anymore like so many British players like Dave Mackay, Chopper Harris etc . hat of Benetti the very hard Italian midfieler, Pasarella the only player who scared one of the hardest midfielders I know, Graeme Souness by telling Souness he would get him back in the corresponding fixture at home for kicking of the strikers, think it might have been Ramon Diaz when they were both at Fiorentina and Soey was at Sampdoria

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)