Aliens versus Predator Requiem (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We have been waiting for such a thing for over a decade...
Aliens roaming a normal town, not in far far galaxy or in a desert/Siberia etc
and not in the far far future but Today!
AvP 1 was horrible, esp comparing it to the aliens and the predator series,
this time, it look a bit better, but dont expect too much,
i wish it would be better than watchable...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I remember hearing rumors about avp1 like 12 yrs before the actual movie came out. I wasn’t to satisfied with it just like everyone else but after seeing some screen shots of the new one it seems like its going to be good. Especially with the hybrid creature which is half predator and half alien. It the screen still that I saw online looked amazing so I will definitely be dl-ing this when it hits theaters :D

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
i'm glad there seems to be more action, however one thing im dissapointed in is the aliens, im a big alien fan, and it seems in this film that the aliens are quite pathetic to be honest

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
AVP: Requiem is what critics are calling a movie that should have never been made. It promises to be as terrible as the first. Which was horrible film, but for some reason we all went to see it. Therefore the producers decided to make an equally bad sequel and hope we once again flock to theaters. Here's to bad film!:pint:

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
AVP: Requiem is what critics are calling a movie that should have never been made. It promises to be as terrible as the first. Which was horrible film, but for some reason we all went to see it. Therefore the producers decided to make an equally bad sequel and hope we once again flock to theaters. Here's to bad film!:pint:
the first one was awfull, but i just can't resist seing my 2 favourite sci-fi monsters sluggin it out :weee: at least there is gore this time

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Never really got into this stuff. What are the aliens and the predators fighting about ? Why can't they just live in peace instead.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
I saw the film, had reasonably high expectations, i wasn't expecting a masterpiece but oh my i was really let down.

First off the film is so cheap it's unbelievable, aliens was made in 1986 yet the aliens in that film look far more convincing. The whole film jsut rushes through with hardly any meaningful story. The story itself is quite frankly stupid beyond belief. the aliens are pathetic getting killed with ease (one scene the predator actuallygrabs an alien and literally 'beats it up' with its fists). The acting is dreadful, so wooden. violence is in it for the sake of it. Most of the time its so dark you can't see whats going on, and the camera angle is very awkward. It manages somehow to make the first film look good, and i thought that was impossible. Basically, this is a really poor film, the worst of either franchise, it's a B grade horror with aliens an predators thrown in, well done Fox (to think instead of this garbage we could have had Alien 5 directed and produced by james cameron and ridley scott)

AVOID!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)