Alien vs Predator (1 Viewer)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
kinda like freddie vs jason :D

i've seen the trailer....but is it out yet, particularly in the states...? cant wait to see it, my all time fav "weird" character alien against the killing machine, predator :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
MMM it seems that thois movie is inspired in the old games "alien vs predator"...

i p`layed a cool game in arcade...about this topic,.. u could choose between alien and predators to use..

there was a game in super nintendo in which u was the predator against the aliens..

OP
kaizer

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    i'm not into gamiing, so maybe u're rite bout this movie inspired from game....hopefully this movie will be as good as i expect it to be :p

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    MMM it seems that thois movie is inspired in the old games "alien vs predator"...

i p`layed a cool game in arcade...about this topic,.. u could choose between alien and predators to use..

there was a game in super nintendo in which u was the predator against the aliens..
    It sounds like you haven't seen the 2 most recent 3D games, in which you can choose to be any of the 3 races (including humans). Being a marine and seeing all these blips appear and disappear from your scanner was creepy. Man, that game oozed atmosphere :scared:

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

It sounds like you haven't seen the 2 most recent 3D games, in which you can choose to be any of the 3 races (including humans). Being a marine and seeing all these blips appear and disappear from your scanner was creepy. Man, that game oozed atmosphere :scared:
    naaah, probably he doesn't give a shit about the most recent games.

OP
    kaizer

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    what works...? *confused*

ohh, u mean video games to movies..?!! :wallbang: some worked, some didnt. kill bill was a game rite? that didnt work...:D but lara croft (the 1st one) did quite well.....so did resident evil

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Lol nono kaizer, i meant this whole new "vs" thing....
    Superman vs Batman is in production
    Freddie vs Jason
    Now Alien vs Predator....

This trend seems to be catching on....for some strange reason....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Superman vs Batman is in production
    What!? Superman would wipe the floor with Batman. Anyone without kryptonite can't beat superman

OP
    kaizer

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    naah, batman just have to get hold of that green rock...then superman wud be doomed :devil:

question: why do superheroes wear their undies ouotside :wallbang: (superman, batman)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    naah, batman just have to get hold of that green rock...then superman wud be doomed :devil:
    Dude, I already covered for that:

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Anyone without kryptonite can't beat superman
    kryptonite doesn't exist in Gotham City :p

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Neway all said and done, batman is borderline evil neway...so its gotta be good over evil. Superman in this one, hands down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)