Alex's partners in Juve attack.. (1 Viewer)

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
Hello guys, my first post. :)

Who do you guys think was Alex's best attacking partner throughout his career at the club?

Ok, lets list them first. I may be wrong here and there but...

Baggio, Ravanelli, Vialli, Kovacevic, Padovano, Pippo, Trez, Henry, Fonseca, etc.

Who else?

My favorite was Inzaghi. Weren they a damn good couple... :) Then Fonseca, D.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
jumbo

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    Hell yes, people. I see we're agreeing on this.

Good times, good times. :)

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by DP #1 Fan ] ++
    Hello guys, my first post. :)

Who do you guys think was Alex's best attacking partner throughout his career at the club?

Ok, lets list them first. I may be wrong here and there but...

Baggio, Ravanelli, Vialli, Kovacevic, Padovano, Pippo, Trez, Henry, Fonseca, etc.

Who else?

My favorite was Inzaghi. Weren they a damn good couple... :) Then Fonseca, D.

Vialli - DP - Ravanelli that was good stuff

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    vialli and ravs with him was a beautiful thing to watch.

alex and pippo was a combo as they were the complete opposite.

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
    Ain't no understanding went as smoothly as that between DP and Trezeguet between April 2001 and May 2002. They could link up with closed eyes, cfr Juventus-Rosenborg.

Jul 28, 2002
    henry dp never played a official match together as strikers.

My fav?

Vialli-DP-Rava....good shit.

then possibly the year when we sold pippo....trez dp.

slack

Dec 13, 2002
    Vialli-DP-Ravanelli had everything. Pippo's accomplishment was due in large to the wonderful understanding and chemistry of DP & ZZ. Also Vieri-Boksic-DP (though he can't score for nuts) supported by ZZ was fantastic technically.

The successes were almost always tridents. The midfield makeup must be factored in - Sousa, Jugovic, Deschamps, Davids, Zidane ... we only have Emerson today. To those who were privileged enough to watch the briiliant 95-98 teams, the Juve sides for the past 5 years can only be termed pedestrian.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    yeah, players like sousa, deschamps, davids, jugovic, di livio, zidane and conte really were exceptional for juve. tacchinardi has done well when davids was there with him, but i think players such as tacchinardi, camoranesi, appiah...really do make you cry when you think of what the team has back in 95-98.

emerson, zambrotta and nedved are obviously worthy players though. Blasi looks the goods at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)