Alexis Sánchez - SS - Arsenal (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Defenitely need to watch more football if that's the strongest team ever for you.
Well they were stronger than Barca`s best team which are considered by some the best team ever!
That Milan who demolished Barca 4-0 are up there too but since I only started watching football in 1996 (actually it was the final against Ajax) I cant really compare them to Milan...
BTW in that 1996 I was a 10 year old and I supported Ajax like all the kids back then - after the final I became a Juve fan and I am until this very day!
Winning the CL will mean a lot for me as a fan as it would actually be the first CL we win while being a fan! (maybe I`m the jinx...)

- - - Updated - - -

I think 3-5-2 is perfect for juve. Alves wouldn't mind - he's always in attack mode anyway. pjanic is a very versatile player so I don't see a problem there.
Sanchez will never happen so no reason to talk about it. If it was up to me I'd go with 3-5-2 at least until barzagli will retire. our defensive line is so good it will allow the attackers more freedom - especially from the flanks. Alves and Sandro will demolish everyone. :tuttosport:
I actually think Cuad Sandro were a better pairing...

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I think 3-5-2 is perfect for juve. Alves wouldn't mind - he's always in attack mode anyway. pjanic is a very versatile player so I don't see a problem there.
Sanchez will never happen so no reason to talk about it. If it was up to me I'd go with 3-5-2 at least until barzagli will retire. our defensive line is so good it will allow the attackers more freedom - especially from the flanks. Alves and Sandro will demolish everyone. :tuttosport:
Not every team can get away with the obvious defensive disadvantage of only having three defenders. Our entire team is built as a defensive machine. Our 352 is a joy to watch. I remember something I similarly liked from Italy in the Euroes 4 years ago. There was a back 3 but with De Rossi in the middle of it. When Italy had the ball he moved forward into a defensive midfield role. Allowed the team to have the 'extra man'. Surprisingly forward thinking for Prandelli.

Not really relevant but fuck it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sanchez is a long term target of ours, soon or later we will get him.
If we sell Dybala, thats surely his replacement, if we dont and dont get a proper transfer manager, then we will see him as a free agent at his 32+
I dont see us getting him now, whats the point at having two wc SSs and no great finisher?
And there he is, emerging from the shadows with another well-timed jab at the Juve establishment.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
This really. Cuadrado, athough not a full time starter, was a real weapon for us last season. I don't actually see Dani Alves as an upgrade, let alone a big upgrade. He's more of a winner, sure. But Quads was a better dribbler, faster and his flops remain magisterially frustrating to interisti.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This really. Cuadrado, athough not a full time starter, was a real weapon for us last season. I don't actually see Dani Alves as an upgrade, let alone a big upgrade. He's more of a winner, sure. But Quads was a better dribbler, faster and his flops remain magisterially frustrating to interisti.
Yeah he dribbled like a swift ninja, but most of the times his moves ended at nothing. Dont get me wrong, he is good, but his decition making is too inconsistent and he needs a lot of chances to create a chance...or sometimes one chance. The thing is, he is inconsistent.

What i want is a constant final ball, and i think alvez will provide that. it doesnt mater if he doesnt dribble as much ( and he can dribble, mind you)

Jul 18, 2002
Well they were stronger than Barca`s best team which are considered by some the best team ever!
That Milan who demolished Barca 4-0 are up there too but since I only started watching football in 1996 (actually it was the final against Ajax) I cant really compare them to Milan...
BTW in that 1996 I was a 10 year old and I supported Ajax like all the kids back then - after the final I became a Juve fan and I am until this very day!
Winning the CL will mean a lot for me as a fan as it would actually be the first CL we win while being a fan! (maybe I`m the jinx...)

- - - Updated - - -

How funny... My first Juve match was also that match against Ajax in 1996! I've been a fan since! Seen them lose 4 finals aswell :(...

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I really hated It that we kind of help to RM to be big again. If we won that final maybe Galacticos and Florentino weren't ever be, the rest is history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)