Alexandre Pato. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2006
Chelsea are chasing Brazilian wonderkid Pato, 17, who plays for Internacional and who has also attracted the interest of Juventus and AC Milan. (Daily Star)
________
________

Meanwhile, reports in Brazil are linking Chelsea with a move for Alexandre Pato.

The 17-year-old, known as 'The Duck', is one of the most sought after players in South America and has already been linked with a host of top European clubs.

It is claimed that the Blues are looking to beat the likes of Milan, Juventus, Internazionale and Benfica to his signature and head of youth recruitment Frank Arnesen is reported to have held talks with the youngster's representatives.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx...ach&lid=&channel=Football_Home&f=rss&clid=128

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
I saw loads of compilations on him, very overrated. He dwells on the ball alot. Personally I don't like him.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
I saw loads of compilations on him, very overrated. He dwells on the ball alot. Personally I don't like him.
all the 17 year olds do that.they want to impresse with their skills
c.ronaldo was like that,i remember his 1st season at man utd the only thing he did was his stepovers etc without gettin anywhere,very ineffective
but look at him now.he has matured at a very good team with a very good coach

Adzke

May 19, 2007
I think Pato is the real deal. He is now some over rated punk like Kerlon was for a shortperiod of time. This kid is amazing, and it would be a privilege to have him in Juventus. Also, he has said he would like to play in Italy. He could very well be the next big thing from Brazil that really can play. not like Robinho, Kerlon etc. who all have modest succes. He could become great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)