alex_samatar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Forza alex.... Honestly i played a small part of it , and i really feel guilty .. and am sorry alex ... but my first post about alex was : ( hey guy's c'mon , it's not nice ... P.s don't forget he is juventino ) and am sorry alex if i disturbe you with any of my posts ... am sorry again !!

All mates forever :)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Forza alex.... Honestly i played a small part of it , and i really feel guilty .. and am sorry alex ... but my first post about alex was : ( hey guy's c'mon , it's not nice ... P.s don't forget he is juventino ) and am sorry alex if i disturbe you with any of my posts ... am sorry again !!

All mates forever :)
puh-lease...

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Oh Booo-frickedy-hoo people. You bunch of arsewads all pissing and moaning about making fun of other human beings. Shite!!

Making fun? Hardly. Alex's use of English, while entertaining, was not the focus of the craze. As Serge said, Alex Samatar is the ultimate Stream of Conscience poster. He jumps among four thoughts in a single sentence, and this is the beauty of his posts. We were not making fun of his English, because his English is better than our Somali. Check your facts before you play the hero role.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Oh Booo-frickedy-hoo people. You bunch of arsewads all pissing and moaning about making fun of other human beings. Shite!!

Making fun? Hardly. Alex's use of English, while entertaining, was not the focus of the craze. As Serge said, Alex Samatar is the ultimate Stream of Conscience poster. He jumps among four thoughts in a single sentence, and this is the beauty of his posts. We were not making fun of his English, because his English is better than our Somali. Check your facts before you play the hero role.
Fvck off, we are only trying to help someone who could possibly not like this 'abuse' hurled at him. It doesnt matter if you have good intentions, what you present to everyone else with these posts is something quite different. You should know that.

Now i think this thread is enough, alex_samatar seems to be happy, let him be happy!:) This thread is about him isnt it?

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #70
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

bollocks. you know that if his english was perfect he would be bouncing between thoughts.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Whatever the reasons you still have no right to treat him like this.

Its one thing when friends jokingly excange insults, but completely another if the guy doesnt even get what you are doing.

Yes, I admit, I think his posts are funny and see everything you see, and yet I dont think I have the right to mock him. Because I dont.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Whatever the reasons you still have no right to treat him like this.

Its one thing when friends jokingly excange insults, but completely another if the guy doesnt even get what you are doing.

Yes, I admit, I think his posts are funny and see everything you see, and yet I dont think I have the right to mock him. Because I dont.
    ah...what the hell do you know!? you like Volvos!
    ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Hey, I lived in Sweden for 4 years... they brainwash you up there man, you cant think of buying anything else. It's like a sea of Volvo's on the streets, a volvo left, a volvo right, a volvo behind you... you get dizzy until finally you get run over by a volvo...

I'm telling you man, the Swedish are evil brainwashing volvo machines :stress:

:D ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Hey, I lived in Sweden for 4 years... they brainwash you up there man, you cant think of buying anything else. It's like a sea of Volvo's on the streets, a volvo left, a volvo right, a volvo behind you... you get dizzy until finally you get run over by a volvo...

I'm telling you man, the Swedish are evil brainwashing volvo machines :stress:

:D ;)
    i lived in Saudi Arabia for 16 years... do you see me with a camel avatar ?! ;)

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)