alex_samatar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2002
ok, whatever. this isnt right.

but its totally not the same as with lili. first of all, she did attack some people herself and thus provoke nasty reaction.
besides, no one is insulting or doing anything bad to samatar. geez, you people have double standarts.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
I have mentioned the whole mocking-alex-samtar-and-taking-advantage-of-the-situation thingie in Ice Blu's thread about the samatar guy..i didnt agree about it from the beginning and i didnt offend u by anything samatar,just to let u know...a piece of advice: "Ignore the Bastards who took advantage of u" :D or whatever...

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
ok, whatever. this isnt right.

but its totally not the same as with lili. first of all, she did attack some people herself and thus provoke nasty reaction.
besides, no one is insulting or doing anything bad to samatar. geez, you people have double standarts.
its still not great.

I wasnt there when this thing happened to lili, so i have no idea.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
I am not sorry what happened there ,because i can't understand the language very well i speak only three tenses ,present simple ,past and p.continuous Ok how can i understan this language .I have been learn English only 4 months .Some are saying 'he can't understand the meaning of words .Is it my mother language .

No,it isn't .i am somali and i speak the most difficult language of the world
plz who can help me ?

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by alex_samatar ] ++
I am not sorry what happened there ,because i can't understand the language very well i speak only three tenses ,present simple ,past and p.continuous Ok how can i understan this language .I have been learn English only 4 months .Some are saying 'he can't understand the meaning of words .Is it my mother language .

plz who can help me ?

samatar, some words have deeper meaning. which means that in reality they mean different things. keep learing english and you will know what i mean .

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
OH MY GOD!!

alex_samatar is online!!!!

(btw I never made fun of him or anything, I know he cant speak english well, neither can I)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

plz who can help me ?
Alex

Where in Somalia are you from?

Jan 7, 2004
Dos Ben i posted 100 posted how can i use the avatare or where can i get the libarary icon
here is an easy way to do it.

open somebody's profile with an avatar on it and then klick on the avatar. it should send you to the page where you can put your own avatar. the u can either select a picture from your pc or the internet. if you picture is too big just post it here and we will make it smaller

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
woo.....4 months.. i have been learning Japanese for 3 years, but still i am shit..:down:

so u know italian as well?.. what about french?.. i heard most african can speak french...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)