alex_samatar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
please leave him alone. im getting sick of the mockery, and honestly if i were in his place i wouldnt like it either. please keep any shred of self-respect you all may have and stop it now.

id like to apologise to him on behalf of the forums and the disgraceful way in which we have behaved

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
i feel exactly the same way. It was a bit of fun at first, but now it seems like there is a cult following him around. He is a human boy you never met before, not some trend!! :rolleyes:

Sorry if i offended anyone, but i feel its gone way too far.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
It's the same think like when they were bashing Lily: most of the members dont even know why they're doing it, they're just jumping on the bandwagon to be cool.

You take the Che Guevaraness Josh :D ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
it started off very innocent, but then, it got rediculous. I admit, i just kept going even though i read and agreed with Gandalf's post.

To think that I was one of the first few that defended his posts long ago :wallbang:

I appologize if I've offended you Alex_Samatar.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    lets just hope he hasnt left the forums because of this. i sent him a pm and his last post was to sidz-inzaghi.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    yeah, sorry Alex
    i did use your quote for a signature for about a day, but then it did get scary
    and i tried to fight it
    and then just stopped even reading whatever the hell it was that they were saying in that thread...

and thx josh for the thread

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    he didn't show up lately.. I'm affraid he's gone, and it is too late.. I wonder why didn't the mods do anything about it..!!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
    he didn't show up lately.. I'm affraid he's gone, and it is too late.. I wonder why didn't the mods do anything about it..!!
    I wondered the same too..

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    they're useless..

that Alex Samatar thread was really sad...I've losted alot of respect for people who were involved in that thread, especially Son of Samatar...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    :down:

I dont blame you. I'm wallbanging :wallbang: because i played a part in it.

i must say Deej, it's interesting to see you not high :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    I really think that he is not DJ, but someone that stole his password :D
    maybe alex_samatar stole it!! :scared:

couldn't resist... :wallbang:
    no offense intended though :)

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    I never really knew why this hype broke out! Seems like, I am missing everything again!
    i sometimes feel the same way.. just go to the misicalous soccer for a really, really ridiclous thread called ' juve sign samatar':wallbang:

lets hope this stops asap..

Dec 27, 2003
    posted by Alex_Samatar in the other thread :

what a wonderful threat .I see friends shaking hands saying ' Alex_samatar is like Nelson Mandella,that is great 4me .they are really saying 'We love you and we miss you .That is why the threat is wonderful.Ok Juventino till i die

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)