Alex Sandro (40 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I guess that was 2019..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
feels like it was ten years ago tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone actually explain how this guy fell off so quick in his prime years?

I have no explanation. Yeah he had some injuries but he used to dribble past dudes with ease. How does that technical ability just leave a 20 something year old? I also noticed a significant change in his body, he used to have a lot more muscle. Did he just stop working or what

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Can someone actually explain how this guy fell off so quick in his prime years?
To me it looked like he a lost a gear each season that went by, as soon as he lost some of the agility and speed he could no longer manage to beat his man nor to track back in time on turnovers, which slowly but surely must have affected his confidence and morale too.

- - - Updated - - -

Then again, also being a brazilian nearing his 30’s sure explains a lot.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
To me it looked like he a lost a gear each season that went by, as soon as he lost some of the agility and speed he could no longer manage to beat his man nor to track back in time on turnovers, which slowly but surely must have affected his confidence and morale too.

- - - Updated - - -

Then again, also being a brazilian nearing his 30’s sure explains a lot.
Do you remembers the years where there was Marcelo as best of the world and then Alex Sandro?

Then we got a Chelsea offer and for once in our life time we refused to sell and Sandro imploded in depression.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Do you remembers the years where there was Marcelo as best of the world and then Alex Sandro?

Then we got a Chelsea offer and for once in our life time we refused to sell and Sandro imploded in depression.
I remember having the feeling we have the second best LB in the world for a while. Right now it sounds unbelievable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)