Alex Sandro (18 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
last year sandro made sure that inda got to the coppa final (and basically turned their season around)

this year it's lazio's turn to get a favor

fucking hell, how blind allegri has to be to keep playing this guy. this is one completely finished player.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Hopefully no -one here ever says he should become a legend player because of prior years play Losing pace, talent, whatever can be lived with and accepted, but that NO EFFORT on the first goal is completely unacceptable! :ciao:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Feels like he was thrown in there to be used as a scapegoat and he almost delivered… Max probably wanted some competition in being the undisputed flop in another potential failure.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I know it's kind of tongue-in-cheek to say this but I am being 100% honest.

I think you could put almost any decently in shape man in replacement of Sandro today and they might not be much worse. Insane to see how far he has fallen and yet still getting gametime. Imagine being Rugani, imagine being any 20 year old kid in Next Gen and seeing that shit knowing you are better than this man making like 13m gross wages.

And somebody (I think Allegri) a few weeks ago said Sandro should not be receiving shit from the supporters and we should respect his time at the club? Those who give respect GET respect. Sandro should be respecting the club by leaving on a free when we couldn't sell him last summer. Sandro should be respecting the club by remaining out of the squad until his contract is done. Imagine asking for respect while you disgrace the club with such a performance while being one of our highest earning players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)