Alex Sandro (48 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The only other left-footed center back is Gatti...
he can use his left foot for blocks and tackles, but passing wise he's definitely a right-footed player, he always does his safety passes and long range passes with his right. i guess this keeps sandro in the lineup...

silver lining is huijsen, if i remember correctly that dude is fine with both feet

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Why are we so caught up in this left foot right foot stuff, Danilo switched there when Gatti was starting last season and was good. That trio with Bremer worked for the most part, so why go away from it? How did Sandro weasel his way back into the lineup?

This shit is infuriating. This is a mistake you would expect from a youngster like Huijsen, yet its almost always Sandro making them.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
everyone sees it except Allegri. Sandro shouldve gotten the Bonucci treatment.

Ravanelli: “I have a lot of respect for Allegri, but I can't understand how he can persist with starting Alex Sandro. We have a player like Gatti who is developing quickly and we're not giving him playtime. Alex Sandro did cost us many matches." #Juventus

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
everyone sees it except Allegri. Sandro shouldve gotten the Bonucci treatment.

Ravanelli: “I have a lot of respect for Allegri, but I can't understand how he can persist with starting Alex Sandro. We have a player like Gatti who is developing quickly and we're not giving him playtime. Alex Sandro did cost us many matches." #Juventus
Allegri: "You watch games but you don't see them, Mr Ravanelli".

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
for a club like juve who's so ruthless and getting rid of players including legends.....they sure like getting cucked every season by sandro

he had one maybe 2 good seasons. rest he's been such a bad full back

2 seasons out of now 9 seasons at the club. why? don't answer it we know why. juve is ok with medicore players.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
yeah, one of his best in a while. zero fuckups. this is by far his best position

dunno why we had to extend him to start benching him though. classic jj. giuntoli's common sense to the rescue :xfingers:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)