Alex Sandro (44 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I can not understand how someone who has played in Brazil NT, played CL playoffs even finals. Professionally for a decade at top level. With all that experience - and still be so undecisive. He should be able to play on 1-2 touches with all that experience. He should be able to read situations before they play out. But he needs to touch the ball, look, touch the ball, maybe I should, touch the ball, how about, touch the ball, if I turn here, touch the ball, or no, touch the ball, that guy is running, touch the ball, I should pass him, touch the ball, but what if, touch the ball, oh he's offside now, touch the ball, oh well - someone take the ball from him or he passes it backwards.
How is this possible? It's incredible.
Someone with that level of experience should be able to make decisions effortlessly. Imagine then decorating the house or deciding dinner for the evening with him. I feel so sorry for everyone around him. I hope he is in a relationship with someone that enjoys making all decisions without consideration of the partner's feelings.
My conclusion on why there is no causal link here between experience and decision making is that Sandro is dumb. I know the data can only infer indirectly the conclusion but I have no data to make direct causality. Maybe future studies can test his cognitive abilities to find out if he has a cognitive disability or, perhaps superior and is a future Nobel prize winner in physics. Maybe he is so smart that he reads situations way too early and knows he is five seconds ahead of everyone else so it becomes a disadvantage since no one else can catch up with his genius. However, based on the data available all indications lead to the conclusion of Sandro being a bit slow in the thinker.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I can not understand how someone who has played in Brazil NT, played CL playoffs even finals. Professionally for a decade at top level. With all that experience - and still be so undecisive. He should be able to play on 1-2 touches with all that experience. He should be able to read situations before they play out. But he needs to touch the ball, look, touch the ball, maybe I should, touch the ball, how about, touch the ball, if I turn here, touch the ball, or no, touch the ball, that guy is running, touch the ball, I should pass him, touch the ball, but what if, touch the ball, oh he's offside now, touch the ball, oh well - someone take the ball from him or he passes it backwards.
How is this possible? It's incredible.
Someone with that level of experience should be able to make decisions effortlessly. Imagine then decorating the house or deciding dinner for the evening with him. I feel so sorry for everyone around him. I hope he is in a relationship with someone that enjoys making all decisions without consideration of the partner's feelings.
My conclusion on why there is no causal link here between experience and decision making is that Sandro is dumb. I know the data can only infer indirectly the conclusion but I have no data to make direct causality. Maybe future studies can test his cognitive abilities to find out if he has a cognitive disability or, perhaps superior and is a future Nobel prize winner in physics. Maybe he is so smart that he reads situations way too early and knows he is five seconds ahead of everyone else so it becomes a disadvantage since no one else can catch up with his genius. However, based on the data available all indications lead to the conclusion of Sandro being a bit slow in the thinker.
better yet why is a professional footballer so afraid of using one of his feet? I swear he goes out of his way to NOT use his right foot. It kills attacks and makes things harder for him when pressed. Very one dimensional player and now that hes older he doesnt have IQ or any physical attributes to fall back on.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
1686090575259.png

So, let me see if I understand this...

We could have not play him and let the contract run out so he leaves for free but instead...

We trigger the automatic renewal at €6M, and now negociate his termination meaning we will have to pay him a sum of money to terminate the contract

Yep... sounds like our management...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)