Alex Sandro (24 Viewers)

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
I dont know guys.. this guy had been horrendous the last few years.. im gonna need to see more good games from him.. and no... even if we go back to 3 man defence, id rather we buy better cb than seeing him there as starter

But... if he somehow keep improving and consistent.. maybe ill change my mind

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I don't think he'll get a renewal but at least he can regain some respect on that LCB position.

Most likely he's going back to Brazil. I can't see Arrivabene offering him anything more than a 2yr deal on 2mln net and even that would be risky.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Can't stand this guy..at all...but...despite my grievances with him, he has been doing well in that Brazilian backline...fucking annoying that shitty players are now playing well that put the club in a weird position to keep/sell, etc.

I can't deny he has been doing better with that back three and Kostic to work with.

This stresses me out.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Can't stand this guy..at all...but...despite my grievances with him, he has been doing well in that Brazilian backline...fucking annoying that shitty players are now playing well that put the club in a weird position to keep/sell, etc.

I can't deny he has been doing better with that back three and Kostic to work with.

This stresses me out.
I hope they don't dare to do anything stupid. It's not a coincidence it's a contract year. Of course he does better as a LCB (Allegri took way too fucking long to test this, it was blatant), but still not worth it. Bad Karma.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
As CB depth on a salary that reflects that he's a depth player not a starter (like MDS) Id extend for 2 years. Its a fair offer too, I dont think anyone will come after him with big contract offers.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
As CB depth on a salary that reflects that he's a depth player not a starter (like MDS) Id extend for 2 years. Its a fair offer too, I dont think anyone will come after him with big contract offers.
I disagree. And what has MDS done for this season? Sandro attitude of complete non/grinta on the pitch for too long tells me DO NOT resign no matter how cheap he comes. It's like buying something for nothing that is useless. Sandro probably would LOL to himself thinking they really want me back.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I disagree. And what has MDS done for this season? Sandro attitude of complete non/grinta on the pitch for too long tells me DO NOT resign no matter how cheap he comes. It's like buying something for nothing that is useless. Sandro probably would LOL to himself thinking they really want me back.
But he's not useless, I consider him to be reliable at CB for Serie A. MDS is truly useless in 352.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 19)