Alex Sandro (42 Viewers)

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Unfortunately there are only two ways he won't play. We go to 352 or he get himself injured.

Would rather have spinazzola with one leg than him with three.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I can’t believe we’re not done with him or benching him for a replacement. What does the club actually see in him? He plays football like he has dementia and on top of just being the most passive person on the pitch he also has the most passive personality; for a senior player he visibly has absolutely no drive, passion or guts.

He was at fault for so much last season and will be this season too. What a loser.
yeah I’ve gotten beyond the point of shitting on Sandro. It’s on management and Allegri, they deserve all the blame now. I get maybe being stuck with him but they need to operate like he isn’t even here. Like who forced them to loan Cambiaso out?

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Again, you cannot have a backup on 6m NET. That is Sandro's wages.

This is his last season with us but he's refusing to leave and that's that.

The club doesn't "see" anything in him, management isn't excited about him being in the squad, Allegri isn't pushing for him to be our starting LB. The financials are what they are. We cannot afford to have a replacement here while he is here.

We tried fixing this.

This is the entire reason Pellegrini was brought in. To be a cheap prayer that could take over his minutes and overall we'd have a cheap LB and an expensive LB and it would lessen the blow of sitting Sandro's 6m net wages on the bench. But that didn't work out, Pellegrini was not able to replace Sandro to a level that made it worth it.

You cannot operate like 6m net wages just isn't here. How many clubs in the world can operate like that? 4-6 EPL clubs, PSG, Bayern, Barca, and Real?

Yes, we should've sold earlier but hindsight is 20/20. I'm sure nobody thought Sandro would fall apart this quickly, this massively. His injuries and the following loss of ability, pace, and form is definitely not the norm. He's completely fallen off a cliff ability-wise and there was simply no way to plan for that at the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 36)