Alex Sandro (35 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
So be it. Let him stay!
The disgraceful thing would be if he actually plays a game. The management should demand that he doesn't play a single minute so we can finally send a signal against this practice.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
don't let the new signings distract you from alex sandro will be the main starter running down the left wing all day so he can past it back to bonucci

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
*takes deep breath*

Can't believe this guy is still here.
I can

Who is going to want this bum anyway? Just make peace with the fact that he has a year left on his contract and we won’t have to see him anymore after that. That includes Rabiot and Ramsey too. 2023 gonna be nice when we free up our squad list of this trash and also clear a huge amount of wasted money on these bums.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Yes its True , he was shit (and that's being kind to him) but there was a time he was a beast a true beast until he got the gross 11.11 million EUR per season and net around 5.5 millions a season. but now this is his last year on this salary , he knows he will need to show the beast mode again to get a contract from another team as well he plays well for brazil. I don't know why he plays so bad even though he does have the ability, is it mister PHD that killed his confidence ???? who knows. but due to his situation where its his last year on this crazy salary , he might be motivated to do much better , and watch that this guy gives the best season of his life and leaves for free to psg for crazy salary just to be shit again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 31)