Alex Sandro (32 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
No indication of him leaving this summer. No club is foolish enough to take on the contract we stupidly gave him.

A 30+ spare lolzilian who hasn’t been good since 2017 earning ~6.5m was given a raise :lol:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Time to freeze him out. Tell him to just stay home. Sunk cost. Zero reason to play him next season, even if there are injuries.

Close but not enough. Make him come to practice every day but don’t name to any squad lists. If possible send him on some U23 road trips being hopefully a few long bus rides. ANNOY the fuk as much as possible that he wants to leave by 1/23. I would honestly sit him and his agent down now explaining your plans.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
What just happened to him??
His first two years here where just WOW, and than he develop to Molinaro/De Sciglio level.
He got the money that I previously posted he deserved and then became what posters here call those Brazil players? This is the type of player that I despise the most. Has talent but just says I don’t give a fuk.

Max IMO should lay down the law and not play him. Sandro is saying FU to every Juve fan and every teammate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)