Alex Sandro (29 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
still 1.5 years left iirc

he's certainly someone we can move in the summer. players at his age might easily prefer a longer contract to one year of better salary and sitting on the bench
1.5 years too long.

But if we can get a penny for him then great.

What worries me most is that our management seem to think he is a good player.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i reckon we have no idea what they think. juve's communication is fairly dull and predictable. when it comes to the press, usually everything is nice and shiny, our squad is strong, our players are great champions and all that.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
1.5 years too long.

But if we can get a penny for him then great.

Do you think they will adress the press by saying Alex Sandro has been a shit player for 5th season in a row, fuck that bitch? Ive seen people here expecting our coach to criticize players after a mistake. Nonsense. If anything we want to preserve the image of having squad full of great players, hoping to attract good offers to ship some of them off.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Do you think they will adress the press by saying Alex Sandro has been a shit player for 5th season in a row, fuck that bitch? Ive seen people here expecting our coach to criticize players after a mistake. Nonsense. If anything we want to preserve the image of having squad full of great players, hoping to attract good offers to ship some of them off.
The fact he plays so many guys is a clear sign. They don't need to say anything.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
A couple of times per season this guy will make a horrible mistake. Also, a couple of times per season one of his crosses or forward runs will play out. But 99% of the time it'll be an absolute snoozefest, decent defending, nothing out of the ordinary and 0 ideas going forward, just going through the motions. The most boring player ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)