Alex Sandro (39 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I m worried about that left side for CL. Villareal have monster wings. They handed Atalanta well in group stage. What they gonna do with Rabiot+Sandro on left :eek: since Chiesa s out for rest of season!!
We’ll just outpass them the whole 180min and hope Berna doesn’t have his laces tied to tight.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I was surprised, so he wasn’t suspended/injured/tired?
Maybe tired. Who knows.
All we know is that he posts shit performances on a match day basis that I am surprised that the Italian authorities haven't suspended his visa/work permit for setting a bad example regarding work ethic.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I can't really comment much as I didn't see the whole game. But I did watch the highlights and couldn't stop laughing when Conti scored. He literally did nothing on that play, he didn't close down enough, he didn't get in line of the shot, and just ducked away like a coward. It reminded me of Khedira when he was here, he also always had tendency to back off and turn away instead of staying in the line of the shot..

Jun 16, 2020
He did the right thing on their goal. If Sandro didn’t mark their striker in the centre it would’ve been a 3vs2 situation. Rabiot probably had to track back en mark Conti.

Either way it doesn’t matter, that he started yesterday probably means that he’ll be on the bench Sunday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)