Alex Sandro (44 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
If Arrivabene is saying that players have to earn their position at the club then what does he have to say about Alex Sandro who is playing for 2 years because he is was good once.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If Arrivabene is saying that players have to earn their position at the club then what does he have to say about Alex Sandro who is playing for 2 years because he is was good once.
sandro is on the market, we're beating a dead horse here. he's going to be sold this summer, regardless of today's fuckup. let's hope someone offers him enough.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
sandro is on the market, we're beating a dead horse here. he's going to be sold this summer, regardless of today's fuckup. let's hope someone offers him enough.
Did anyone report such things? because sometimes i think our managment is still living in 207 and think Sandro is WC, Chiellini can be a starting CB and Rugani is young.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Pellegrini Danilo De Sciglio De Winter Cuadrado Rabiot Chiellini Bernardeschi Morata Perin all should start ahead of him at LB. When all the players of the first team and the under-21 and Primavera team died, then Sandro should be in the starting eleven.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I'll always excuse a player who is shit but gives their all.

I'll never forgive a player who is shit and doesn't even try to improve.

His attitude is horrible and he should of been sold years ago.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
It’s imperative to take him off the CL list due in February and to register Pellegrini in his place
And as things stand Kaio takes Chiesa’s place.
If we buy someone I assume we will sell/loan first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 40)