Alex Sandro (30 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
i m mad that we lost that way. better lose game in penalty kicks. Those 'brainfarts' from MDS and Sandro. i cant bear it
as someone else said, these bonehead errors almost always come from the experienced players. Contradicts the whole point of sending all our talent out to smaller clubs/leagues. I have no doubt in my mind that Beruatto is a better player today than this jabroni for example. Im just mad at how things are run in Italy. I wanna enjoy watching Juve play. I haven’t for years. Just stuck in the mud.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Wow! Just saw that goal. WTF Sandro! Daniel is right, you play experienced players because they aren't supposed to make those mistakes. Though not a league match but Max has to finally say, enough is enough.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
i still don't see anything wrong with that, and i am fully against the mourinho way of throwing players regularly under the bus. i'm sure allegri is just as pissed as we are, if not even more. i don't expect our coach to publicly shit on our own players.
doesnt mean he has to praise them either. He also said that Sandro is “back to his level” despite the error. Insult to everyone’s intelligence.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
doesnt mean he has to praise them either. He also said that Sandro is “back to his level” despite the error. Insult to everyone’s intelligence.
i wouldn't take everything he said at face value. he's a pro and also a troll in front of the press. we'll see in a couple of weeks how serious he was about sandro and his level. a few weeks ago there were rumors about pellegrini moving forward in the pecking order, and i expect it to be the trend for the remainder of this season.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
What was he even trying to do there? Chest pass it to Chiello so he can kick it away? Was it a terrible 1st touch?
Even in amateur football you don't see stuff like that.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
What was he even trying to do there? Chest pass it to Chiello so he can kick it away? Was it a terrible 1st touch?
Even in amateur football you don't see stuff like that.
just a low IQ player whose athleticism is now gone too. Yet he continues to get starts. I’m not giving Allegri the benefit of the doubt with his comments about Sandro until I see him permanently bench the fool

- - - Updated - - -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)