Alex Sandro (45 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Define top - I listed two genuine top FB's, this guy never came close to that.
Top as in top 5 in the world or better at some point. So pretty top. You make it sound like we got ourselves a brazil Molinaro.

You won't find many "top" fullbacks if your standard is one of the all time best fullbacks ever in Roberto Carlos.

Maicon was a beast, but quite a short-lived one.

But neither of them played in the same generation, so idk why you bring them up.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Top as in top 5 in the world or better at some point. So pretty top. You make it sound like we got ourselves a brazil Molinaro.

You won't find many "top" fullbacks if your standard is one of the all time best fullbacks ever in Roberto Carlos.

Maicon was a beast, but quite a short-lived one.

But neither of them played in the same generation, so idk why you bring them up.
I think Sandro did fine for a couple years, but I would have cashed in on him while he still had value. He was never someone that came close to "do not sell" for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Alves another example - they played together. Sandor just never came close to that kind of elite defender for me.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Then you forgot about the LB's we used to field before we got him and how long it took us to finally find a proper LB.

Not talking about his current version.
His current version has lasted for too long. The greats in his position have shown durability and has lasted much longer. Yes, I recall who we "used" to have. But to call him a former great when those that came before him are actual legends, despite a different generation and performed at higher levels for longer, seems odd to me. Did fine for a couple years, that's it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 42)