Alex Sandro (45 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
How many years left on his contract? If we sell him this summer how much would we save from his salary off the books?
Until summer 2023 iirc. We paid 26M for him in 2015, so with 2 years left on his contract we need to sell for 6.5M to avoid a loss on the books, i sink. So anything over 6.5M is plusvalenza.

His salary is 6M net, i dont know if anyone would offer him that right now

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I thought he played pretty well today. Harsh to blame him for the goal, there is close to zero time to react when it's hit from so close.
Can't blame him for the goal, Malinovsky has a rocket and he wouldn't be able to react in time to block it. The issue is why their main long distance threat was unmarked 20 yards out.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I thought he played pretty well today. Harsh to blame him for the goal, there is close to zero time to react when it's hit from so close.
I guess you could say he was Good, Bad, and Ugly today. Unfortunately :tdown::tdown: beats :tup:.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

The issue is why their main long distance threat was unmarked 20 yards out.
Exactly the start of it. Just tuned in with 20 minutes and how the hell nobody was defending in that area? Just let them walk right into the box.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Just wanna inform you guys that today, we have found Alex Sandro chained in the basement of his villa, and freed him successfully. His evil twin brother Axel Sandro is believed to be guilty, currently being questioned. All is fine now :ziz:

Jul 13, 2010
Where'd you wanna go?
What do you wanna see?
Who you gonna hold
When you wake up?

What's it gonna take?
Tell me what you need
Will you be afraid
When you wake up?

Make a million
Take it to oblivion
It doesn't matter if the numbers say you're killing it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)