Alex Sandro (44 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
What the fuck do these players do in training, just run laps until their muscles go?

You don't see this in any other sport.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What are the commonalities here?

Years have passed, fitness staff have come and gone, training ground has been updated, coaches have changed, players have changed but year after year Juventus players get massacred by injuries.

What hasn't changed?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Two weeks out.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly what we didn't need atm... how do we even manage to always get this unlucky is beyond me, and the timing of it above all couldn't be worse, we have lots of experiments to do with the squad and having your main LB/LWB and even makeshift LCB available would have made a world of difference, but it is what it is right now obviously and we got to deal with it, going to probably be counting on Pellegrini to do his best there for the time being and to eventually step up his game if possible, IMO overall this could in fact be a golden opportunity for him to earn his place so we'll at least see soon enough if he's ready or not for it.

Hopefully though it's just something minor in AS's case and will not take longer than predicted to recover.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Can I interest you in a Emerson?

:fab2:
There’s a proverb where i come from, money don’t grow in trees and better be sure they don’t grow in palmieri’s either.

- - - Updated - - -

Well..this unless it’s a loan + option, then that proverb goes to the trash too. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Jokes aside, this sure ain’t happening, fortunately. :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I feel like he has one of these per season at least? Muscular players can get them any random time, but it's not exactly uncommon for small strains to happen during pre-season when players go from nothing to intensity again. The short break will also have a factor, depends on the player. Remember Alex Sandro was ran into the ground last season.

Jul 20, 2012
What are the commonalities here?

Years have passed, fitness staff have come and gone, training ground has been updated, coaches have changed, players have changed but year after year Juventus players get massacred by injuries.

What hasn't changed?
It's still early, let's hope it's just the fact that these players just recently played a tight schedule and now start the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)