Alex Sandro (52 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He’s regressing every season slightly more. He doesnt get past his man anymore, barely
crosses the ball properly anymore. I don’t see any reason to keep him after two bad seasons in a row
He certainly hasn't been a LB who frequently takes people on and gets to the by line. But he has still had 3 assists this season. When we are in possession he frequently makes himself available for a pass and keeps the ball even when under pressure which is a huge plus.

He is definitely a more defensive fullback and very reliable when defending (apart from the misplaced passes v Samp and Milan). Especially when covering runners at the back post.

I suppose it depends what you want from your fullbacks. I always prefer to have at least one you can rely on defensively, especially when you have a more attacking and less defensive one on the other side in Cuadrado. If we had more of an attacking threat from the left of our midfield it would work perfectly.

But I appreciate other people like both their fullbacks to be fully attacking and not worry about defending.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He has dropped in caliber defensively since the restart

boneheaded mistakes in the Milan and Sass matches

and today he falls asleep on covering his man on the far post for the tying goal and then gets absolutely bodied on the winner

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Really poor today.

Not sure why he got caught up the pitch for the first but just lazy not to chase back. He hasn't looked fit since his injury.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Still forever in retrograde. Man just gets worse and worse with time. Wishing we’d sold him when the interest was there now and kept Cancelo. At least that way we’d only have had one position to fill.

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
We need to buy Alex Telles since he is on the market.
I think that his recent form is the result of being the only LB on the clube.
His latest games are below the level of Molinaro and the last one at least tried.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Bring back Asamoah

sandro fucking sucks
In the past few games he has been very poor. But don't forget he had a knee ligament injury a month ago and his errors have come since then. He has been rushed back and it shows. It's not like he has made these errors all season, I can only think of 1 vs Sampdoria.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)