Alex Sandro (23 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Watch the goal back in real time. He could do nothing about it.

The 3rd maybe, but not the first.
lol you are the second person that thinks I'm talking about the first goal. Was a shoddy defensive performance altogether. Had a nice goal line clearance and well taken goal but still not an excuse for his current form.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He's directly attributed to two opposition goals in successive matches

Clearly not match ready since the injury a few weeks back. Plus he and many others are simply worn down and it's not going to get any easier in the coming weeks

Jul 13, 2010
lol you are the second person that thinks I'm talking about the first goal. Was a shoddy defensive performance altogether. Had a nice goal line clearance and well taken goal but still not an excuse for his current form.
he had a very good run as well, only shitty finishing of yesterday's ronaldo didnt cap that with an assist. Idk what are you watching, but he prevented a goal, scored a goal, won every header and was making runs down the flank, a misplaced pass here and there does not make him in bad form.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
he had a very good run as well, only shitty finishing of yesterday's ronaldo didnt cap that with an assist. Idk what are you watching, but he prevented a goal, scored a goal, won every header and was making runs down the flank, a misplaced pass here and there does not make him in bad form.
And first full match after injury.
Again he's not one of our many problems.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
sounds like the ONLY good defensive thing he did was a goal line clearance. Despite getting run ragged on the left, he worked hard sure but he scored on a corner...wow, big deal.

He was chasing shadows by an average team punching above their weight class and was clear as day our defense, including Sandro, weren't up for the challenge. Despite the full retard pass he gave away recently that led to a goal, his poor defensive display is not reassuring.

Misplaced pass "here and there"...:lol:

But hey, I didn't see you post Milan match defending his "misplaced pass" that led to a goal :baus:

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I really feel he annoyed to be introduced against Milan, as he seems not fully ready yet
His body language show that, but I am glad he is a professional not like Kepa refused to be sub when Sarri at Chelsea

I blame Tici for this, as he is the only competent real wingback that we have
Danilo is so-so player, what he offer is he can play at both wing. but he is not up to par for what we expect
MDS is same with Danilo, maybe with even low output

We are lucky Cuadrado can be converted to play right back, but he still offer more in attacking in defensive phase
That is make sense because he is naturally an attacking winger

If we scrape Sarri idea and get Gasperini , Gosens is must buy

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Every time i see this players' poker face every single time the camera is on him, it makes me sick. If it was only his face, i would have understood, but his gameplay is like that too, lethargic, devoid of any life and fun. A mediocare player like De Sciglio, they even have the same football indifference, they never smile, they dont care. God i hate Sandro. I just want him and Bernardeschi out so bad.

Jul 13, 2010
sounds like the ONLY good defensive thing he did was a goal line clearance. Despite getting run ragged on the left, he worked hard sure but he scored on a corner...wow, big deal.

He was chasing shadows by an average team punching above their weight class and was clear as day our defense, including Sandro, weren't up for the challenge. Despite the full retard pass he gave away recently that led to a goal, his poor defensive display is not reassuring.

Misplaced pass "here and there"...:lol:

But hey, I didn't see you post Milan match defending his "misplaced pass" that led to a goal :baus:
I said in live thread that he was 5 minutes after the injury return and was thrown into a losing situation, but yes, that one was comical

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Why?

Thought he had a poor game but doesn't look fit to me after his injury. Overall this season he has done well.

I can't think of many LBs I would want instead of him.
He’s regressing every season slightly more. He doesnt get past his man anymore, barely
crosses the ball properly anymore. I don’t see any reason to keep him after two bad seasons in a row

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)