Alex Sandro (75 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
3-4-1-2 then?

A back three of Demiral, De Ligt, and Chiellini, with a midfield duo of Ramsey and Bentancur, Cuads on the right, Costa on the left, Pjanic behind a front two of Dybala and Ronaldo.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Chiellini and Demiral to rotate, Rugani can sub in for either Bonucci or Demiral. Our fullbacks are gash now that Sandro is out for six weeks, so we shouldn't be relying on any of them. Perhaps this change of formation could see us playing better football. It's not as if the shit we're playing now is working anyway.

Jun 16, 2020
Matuidi can’t play as a back. Our backs tend to come in possession in risky places. I don’t see Matuidi overcome that pressure, he’ll lose the ball - and when a back loses the ball, usually you get into problems. He can’t start the build-up. Cuadrado and Sandro are far better in such situations.

Its either Danilo or a primavera player. Or Bernardeschi can save his career but I doubt it.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I follow Pellegrini this year, he’s not perfect, but it’s unbelievable that we’ve started this season with only 1 leftback. Sooner or later this would’ve happened.
It's not that we had one left back, but that the substitute left back is so unreliable performance and injury wise that he can't even cover the main left back when he is unavailable.

- - - Updated - - -

not even joking id rather have chiellini back at left back than matuidi
I don't mind Matuidi at leftback. At least he won't fuck up the midfield.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
just read that sandy has a grade 1 injury, so i did a quick research. some sources state a recovery time of 2-4 weeks. i'm in the bargaining period: make it 3 tops and it's okay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)