Alex Sandro (49 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Another obvious case of ‘ the least of our problems’ to be applied here... the guy has been solid and doing his part as told, there’s nothing he can do by hisself that would improve the teams already broken defending as a unit.

Just move on.
Hes having a good season so far. He isnt 2015/16 level Sandro and I think those days are behind but he still is one of the best left backs around. Tirelessly running and covering our left flank.

May 23, 2013
He's been solid but im still disappointed in him. He has all the ability in the world to be the unanimous #1 left back. But something's just been missing for him since 2017.

It's a shame because he was playing some great football in the beginning of the season.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He's been solid but im still disappointed in him. He has all the ability in the world to be the unanimous #1 left back. But something's just been missing for him since 2017.

It's a shame because he was playing some great football in the beginning of the season.
how many games did he miss since then?

he's been overused, just like bonucci and pjanic. a drop of form is inevitable when you're not ronaldo, and not rotated enough.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Jog up the wing

Stop the ball dead

Wait 5 seconds

Pass it backwards successfully or forwards usually unsuccessfully

His approach to playing at full back died 2 decades ago at the top level.
Well, he is used in every game - in Coppa, Seria and CL, when was the last time he could rest? This guy is overused, you could clearly see he is tired as fuck yesterday.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
The player that frustrates me the most together with Bernardeschi but at least Bernardeschi doesnt play that much. Sandro just looks like such a dumb player that i am this close to punching my tv set every time i see his face on TV. Always unnecessarily sits on the ball, always tries to drible his way out of our defence which cost us couple of times this season, literally crosses like twice every game and his general body language is anoying to watch cause he always looks like he just doesnt care, his facial expression is also dumb looking and looks uninterested 95% of the time.

The ONLY thing ill give ti him is that he is our only LB in the squad and he has been over played this season and hasnt had any rest so far and his position is physically demanding. But thats on Paraticci.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The more I see Alex Sandro, the more I'm convinced centerback in a 3-man defence is his best position. His defensive qualities are very good and he has the right level of pace for a CB. As a fullback, he's often outrun on the flank and I've never seen him beat his man with pace of technique like the other top fullbacks.

Very disappointing performances from him the last couple months.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
he is nowhere near as good as some on here make him and honestly has cost us at least 7 goals this season. My coHost had an episode where he pointed this out and listed some of these goals minute by minute. would be better as a mezzalla then a defender

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I always like him, last few years maybe the memory of him more than reality, but it's time to move on. Selling him for anything close to 40-50m and getting Telles for 40m (release clause) is a no brainer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)