Alex Sandro (33 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
"Today for me, my family and also for my teammates is a very happy day. To the fans I would like to say that I will always give my best, as I have done so far, and to keep improving." These were the first words of Alex Sandro, after having signed the renewal of his contract that will tie him to Juventus until 2023. "In the years that I've been here I learnt the mentality of the club and of my teammates. Here we always work to win and this will never change."

In three seasons at Juventus, Alex Sandro has won three doubles (three Scudetti and three Coppa Italias). He has made a fundamental contribution to the cause with 18 assists and nine goals: "I'm happy when we win, if this happens thanks to my assists or goals I'm happy, but the most important thing is to win. I have all of the goals that I have scored in my heart, because it is not easy to score as a defender! But if I had to list one as my favourite, I would say the header I scored at the near post against Torino last year at home.

Alex Sandro is already looking ahead to the future and the next fixtures, with the match against Roma fast approaching and the Bianconeri's Champions League game against Atletico on the horizon: "Atletico are a tough team, physically strong and tactically well-prepared, but right now we are thinking of Roma. Playing against the Giallorossi is always a 'war'. We are prepared and I am convinced it will be a great match for players and fans."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Do you think Kimmich Hernandez pairing gon' be better than Cancelo - AS?
It's still questionable where will Hernandez play. Regarding Cancelo and AS though, i haven't watched Juve much this season. But both fullbacks are great players in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

That Guy is gonna play CB right? No way the are selling Jim Knopf. We have the best fullback pairing though imo :agree:
Looking at our CB situation it's logical that he's going to play a CB rather than a LB if we sign him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Alex Sandro: 'Happy at Juventus' | Football Italia
Alex Sandro is “very happy to continue being part of the Juventus family” after a contract extension made him the 10thhighest-paid Serie A player.
The Brazilian put pen to paper today on a new deal to June 2023, believed to be worth around €5m per year.
That is a significant increase on his previous salary of €2.8m per year.
“I thank all the people who helped me arrive where I am today,” wrote Alex Sandro on Instagram.
“I am very happy to continue being part of the Juventus family.”
This wage puts the full-back in the top 10 for Serie A salaries, on a par with Juventus teammate Emre Can.
In fact, of the top 10 highest-paid players in Italy, eight are currently at Juventus: Cristiano Ronaldo, Paulo Dybala, Miralem Pjanic, Douglas Costa, Sami Khedira, Leonardo Bonucci, Emre Can and Alex Sandro.
The only outliers are playing for Milan, specifically second-place Gonzalo Higuain on €8.5m per year (on loan from Juventus with option to buy) and goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma in fifth on €6m.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Great news, WC fullbacks are hard to find, and this guy on his day is a top 3 in his position. Sandro/Cancelo FB pairing for the foreseeable future is very exciting.

Now that he’s got his nice pay-rise, time to start paying the fans and the club back with improved performances on the field.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
It's still questionable where will Hernandez play. Regarding Cancelo and AS though, i haven't watched Juve much this season. But both fullbacks are great players in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at our CB situation it's logical that he's going to play a CB rather than a LB if we sign him.
How's Alaba these days? Regressed that much that you didn't buy a dedicated CB but one that can play LB too?

Also, weird how you only have 3 FBs in the squad right now.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact, of the top 10 highest-paid players in Italy, eight are currently at Juventus: Cristiano Ronaldo, Paulo Dybala, Miralem Pjanic, Douglas Costa, Sami Khedira, Leonardo Bonucci, Emre Can and Alex Sandro.

https://www.football-italia.net/132307/alex-sandro-happy-juventus

God rest of the league is so poor and pathetic. They will find some way to blame this on Juve.
Khedira and Pjanic earning way too much. Marotta can be ridiculously generous (including when selling and letting go players). Though in Khedira's case it might have been to prevent another player's contract from expiring and losing him for free.

- - - Updated - - -

he got what he wanted 5m year after tax

- - - Updated - - -

and ofc he'll get the bonus for winning stuff like everyonelse
Perfect

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Great info, probably one of the hardest player to replace in our starting eleven. I consider him one of the most balanced full backs in the world, great composure when defending and very good in attack. Also one of my favourite players, since I scouted him few years before Juve bought him.

Aug 26, 2014
Great info, probably one of the hardest player to replace in our starting eleven. I consider him one of the most balanced full backs in the world, great composure when defending and very good in attack. Also one of my favourite players, since I scouted him few years before Juve bought him.
Have you scouted any other players?? If so let our management in on the secret.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)