Alex Sandro (17 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Great this season? You have some low expectations from our players. He was good for most part of this season but to be labeled as great, he needs to be more of a threat down the left side. Like in his 1st season when he was unstoppable. ;)
Lets hope with new contract he rediscovers his motivation again.
Hasn't been short of great lately. Quite a few top performances in a row.

Attacks less now with Cancelo being the more attacking FB. In Italian footy, you always have one FB more attacking with the other checking his runs.

- - - Updated - - -

Even the ghost of Michele Paramatti still haunts me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's better this season to last but I've seen nothing compared to his 2016/17 season, of late, he was phenomenal then. Brazilian players scare me when they get to a certain age...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah that season he was trully superb and prolly the best LB in the world. Having Cancello has nothing to do with his offensive output. AS doesnt beat his man as frequently and its not because of lack of trying. He use to get out of tight spots, dribble past 1-2 players, the ball was like glued to his feet.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Having Cancello has nothing to do with his offensive output.
First year following calcio?

- - - Updated - - -

Their starting FBs are the best, but their bench options like Odrioazolaolzlaolo or whatever the fuck his name is leaves a lot to be desired.
Neither is as good this season. Things may change come Feb, but we just might have the best FBs right now.

Jul 13, 2010
There are others to steal the show on the left flank, we can't compare 2016/17 sandro to now. didint you all played football manager, allegri moved sandro from attacking wingback to supportive fullback :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 12)