Alex Sandro (51 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,644
    I'd prefer if that was true tbh
    what if it was closer to 7-8? You'd still have the same amount in your bank account + who would be pissed at Juve? He's top 3 at LB in the world. Cancelo would get a wage hike in a couple years.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Re bonuses, 1m for winning Serie A and 1m for CL weren't uncommon under Marotta. Tevez, Llorente, and I think Higuain and Dybala all had those bonuses. And I recall a policy of bonuses always being team-based and not based on individual numbers.

- - - Updated - - -

GDM, Curva, others at SKy

OTM :green:
    Pardon my ignorance, but what/who is Curva?

- - - Updated - - -

The way hes been playing over the last 2 years hardly warrants 6-7m per year. He was superb in his 1st season. Wth has happened since? Is it just money issue and he isnt motivated cause he feels being underpaid?
    He was great his first two seasons and has been great this season. Was subpar only last season.

Not that I think he deserves 7m. 4m + pretty much 1m guaranteed for scudetto is perfect.

And it's good timing. We were unsure about him last year. Made sure he's performing again. But had we waited longer, he could've demanded more - both due to his performances and his contract running out.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Re bonuses, 1m for winning Serie A and 1m for CL weren't uncommon under Marotta. Tevez, Llorente, and I think Higuain and Dybala all had those bonuses. And I recall a policy of bonuses always being team-based and not based on individual numbers.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

He was great his first two seasons and has been great this season. Was subpar only last season.

Not that I think he deserves 7m. 4m + pretty much 1m guaranteed for scudetto is perfect.

And it's good timing. We were unsure about him last year. Made sure he's performing again. But had we waited longer, he could've demanded more - both due to his performances and his contract running out.
    Great this season? You have some low expectations from our players. He was good for most part of this season but to be labeled as great, he needs to be more of a threat down the left side. Like in his 1st season when he was unstoppable. ;)
    Lets hope with new contract he rediscovers his motivation again.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Very good news. Let’s hope his recent good performances improve even more now that he’s been tied down on a nice new contract. Top class fullbacks are hard to find, gone are the days of De Cecile, Grygera and Dusan’s favourite Marco Motta.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    Great news... really great news

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta was ready to sell Sandro in summer and prefered to get Darmian over Cancelo
    We could have Darmian and De sciglio in stead of Cancelo & Sandro if Marotta controlled the last summer mercato ..

Now we know why Marotta is out from management this year
    How do u possible know all that?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,656

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

didn't get the notification...

it's Romeo Agresti.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)