30/06/2019 Gep.

- - - Updated - - -

30/06/2019 Gep.
Oh nice one mate :tup: Thanks for that!

- - - Updated - - -

30/06/2019 Gep.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah no worries. Didn’t want to leave you hanging around waiting for an answer.

- - - Updated - - -

30/06/2019 Gep.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah no worries. Didn’t want to leave you hanging around waiting for an answer.
If only there were more of you lot around.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I hope he goes to the EPL too, maybe end up in a team like Manchester United and go from being one of the best fullbacks in the world to your career going down the shit.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
1st was good, not great. He was still behind Evra. 2nd amazing. 3rd poor. This season he looks great again. Alex needs to be consistent and make up his mind about his future.
Looks great this season? Not sure about that. He hasn't been garbage like last season but.. just compare him to Cancelo who has been great.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Juventus left-back Alex Sandro has confessed that ‘I’d like to play in the Premier League one day’.
Alex Sandro has continually been linked with moves to Manchtster United, and the 27-year-old – whose contract expires in 2020 – suggested he was open to the switch.
“I’d like to play in the Premier League one day,” he told reporters from Brazil’s training camp.
“However, I’m happy in Italy right now and I want to continue playing for Juventus.”

SELL
These quotes are always very tricky. He was probably asked what he thinks of EPL and he had to be tactical/polite and say good things. I don't pay too much attention to articles like this unless I know it's reliable.

Look at Football Italia. Words from the article "I'd like to play in England one day" were changed to "I want to play in England" in the headline. That's a big difference.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I hope he goes to the EPL too, maybe end up in a team like Manchester United and go from being one of the best fullbacks in the world to your career going down the shit.
Why would you hope that? He's (just guessing here) not asking for ridiculously high wages, merely for wages representive for his importance to the team. he's still sitting on what? 2,4m? A raise is overdue.

That this drags on for so long is fishy to say the least.
Either we don't value him as high as we should (Like does our management not remember the time without having a good LB, and how long it took us to finally find one in Alex Sandro?), or maybe we already offered him an adequate raise, but he's asking for even more, OR maybe he actually want's out and doesn't sign it for that reason, idk.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
When is the last time we skimped on wages? this management has renewed everyone accordingly and more (Khedira). No one has left because of wages or has chosen another time team to sign for because of it.

If Alex Sandro is not renewing then that is probably on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)