Alex Sandro (45 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Any word on that extension? If this doesnt resolve in the next few months, hes gone come the summer. Which would be a shame.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Juventus left-back Alex Sandro has confessed that ‘I’d like to play in the Premier League one day’.
Alex Sandro has continually been linked with moves to Manchtster United, and the 27-year-old – whose contract expires in 2020 – suggested he was open to the switch.
“I’d like to play in the Premier League one day,” he told reporters from Brazil’s training camp.
“However, I’m happy in Italy right now and I want to continue playing for Juventus.”

SELL

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Juventus left-back Alex Sandro has confessed that ‘I’d like to play in the Premier League one day’.
Alex Sandro has continually been linked with moves to Manchtster United, and the 27-year-old – whose contract expires in 2020 – suggested he was open to the switch.
“I’d like to play in the Premier League one day,” he told reporters from Brazil’s training camp.
“However, I’m happy in Italy right now and I want to continue playing for Juventus.”

SELL
Thats what happens when u give 2.5m a year to one of the best leftback in the world.

Apr 17, 2013
Juventus left-back Alex Sandro has confessed that ‘I’d like to earn more money one day’.

Alex Sandro you better watch Pogba money does not make happiness.
If you go to England you will not have to cry, and don't complain that the weather is rotten, that their food is infective, that the English girls are ugly, that your teammates are loser and your coach is a total idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)