Alex Sandro (52 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Alex Sandro ‘never thought about leaving’ | Football Italia
Alex Sandro insists he ‘never thought about leaving Juventus’ but admits ‘I haven’t received a renewal offer yet’.
Alex Sandro was heavily linked with moves away from Juve over the summer but ultimately stayed put, and the left-back made it clear his focus was on the Bianconeri.
“I never thought about leaving Juventus, but I haven’t yet received a renewal offer yet,” he told Sky Sport Italia.
“I still have this year of contract left and the next one, I’ll keep focusing on the present and then we’ll see what happens.”

- - - Updated - - -

Alex Sandro expects ‘great season’ | Football Italia
Alex Sandro is expecting a ‘great’ season for Juventus but warns that will only happen if they always play with ‘100 percent motivation’.
Juve are heavy favourites to win an eight straight Scudetto and are being tipped to go far in the Champions League after their Italian-record deal to sign Cristiano Ronaldo.
“I saw Cristiano very motivated and he can’t wait to get out on the field after the injustice against Valencia,” continued the left-back to Sky Sport Italia.
“Cristiano has brought great quality with him, I’m getting to know him, understand his movements and how he likes to receive the ball, and I think that slowly I can help him.
“Cancelo-Alex Sandro one of the best? We’re working to get to the top. We’re very strong in good, but also in defence.
“Juve have the best defence in Europe? We can become the best. We still have to work hard and play well. We have so much quality.
“I think this will be a great season for my teammates and I. I feel good, but I know I still have to improve.
“It was a victory for the group against Valencia, that’s our strength. After the Champions League, is it more difficult to face Frosinone? It’s especially a head issue.
“We need to think about going onto the field 100 percent motivated. Only like that will we be able to win another title and play with consistency.”

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Sandro stalls on Juventus renewal | Football Italia

Juventus are reportedly willing to offer Alex Sandro a two-year extension to his contract, but the defender is stalling.

The Brazilian was wanted by Chelsea last summer, but he ultimately decided to remain in Turin, albeit without a new contract.

Bianconeri general manager Giuseppe Marotta has already confirmed that the left-back will be offered a new deal this summer, and calciomercato.com purports to have details of the offer.

The website reports that Alex Sandro will be offered €4m plus bonuses per season to extend his contract by two years until June 20, 2022.

That would be a significant increase on the €2.8m the former Porto man currently earns, but his entourage are stalling on a deal.

It’s believed the player and his agents want to see if offers will once again come in from abroad before making a decision.

Manchester United have been linked with the Brazilian, but so far there has been no offer from the Red Devils.
Great game being played by the player's agent and club

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Alex Sandro ‘never thought about leaving’ | Football Italia
Alex Sandro insists he ‘never thought about leaving Juventus’ but admits ‘I haven’t received a renewal offer yet’.
Alex Sandro was heavily linked with moves away from Juve over the summer but ultimately stayed put, and the left-back made it clear his focus was on the Bianconeri.
“I never thought about leaving Juventus, but I haven’t yet received a renewal offer yet,” he told Sky Sport Italia.
“I still have this year of contract left and the next one, I’ll keep focusing on the present and then we’ll see what happens.”

- - - Updated - - -

Alex Sandro expects ‘great season’ | Football Italia
Alex Sandro is expecting a ‘great’ season for Juventus but warns that will only happen if they always play with ‘100 percent motivation’.
Juve are heavy favourites to win an eight straight Scudetto and are being tipped to go far in the Champions League after their Italian-record deal to sign Cristiano Ronaldo.
“I saw Cristiano very motivated and he can’t wait to get out on the field after the injustice against Valencia,” continued the left-back to Sky Sport Italia.
“Cristiano has brought great quality with him, I’m getting to know him, understand his movements and how he likes to receive the ball, and I think that slowly I can help him.
“Cancelo-Alex Sandro one of the best? We’re working to get to the top. We’re very strong in good, but also in defence.
“Juve have the best defence in Europe? We can become the best. We still have to work hard and play well. We have so much quality.
“I think this will be a great season for my teammates and I. I feel good, but I know I still have to improve.
“It was a victory for the group against Valencia, that’s our strength. After the Champions League, is it more difficult to face Frosinone? It’s especially a head issue.
“We need to think about going onto the field 100 percent motivated. Only like that will we be able to win another title and play with consistency.”
A bit rich from himself, don’t you think?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I get waiting and seeing how he does this season till Nov/Dec.

No reason to extend early (as in last season or summer) with a higher salary and pay extra for a longer period of time.

Jul 13, 2010
Good game, saw a lot of the ball, almost 70prc of attacks were through him, so a misplaced pass or late tackle here and there is only natural. A lot of pressure to deliver, and good crossing of course. Overall was engaged in attacks a lot, nice 1-two's with teammates.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Good game, saw a lot of the ball, almost 70prc of attacks were through him, so a misplaced pass or late tackle here and there is only natural. A lot of pressure to deliver, and good crossing of course. Overall was engaged in attacks a lot, nice 1-two's with teammates.
Yeah, he looks tired though which is normal after getting a slight knock last weekend, then playing entire game in CL while most of the game we were with a man down so everyone had to run more. Should get rest before Napoli game imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)