Alex Sandro (68 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Look we are going for the CL next year. We just signed the best player in the world. It shouldn't be hard to find motivation to play your best. If you can't then GTFO.

You create huge problems for the coach when he expects something from you and sets up the team in a certain way, and then you disappear.

Sell and buy Darmian for all I care. At least Allegri can count on him being mediocre and plan accordingly.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
It's soem deeper shit if he can't find motivation after Ronaldo joined.

Hopefully for him it's rather family problems, than more severe personal problems liek a beginning depression.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's soem deeper shit if he can't find motivation after Ronaldo joined.

Hopefully for him it's rather family problems, than more severe personal problems liek a beginning depression.
I can imagine Turin having a dissapointing transexual prostitution scene. Probably why Lapo left.

Maybe he would be better off in Paris :boh:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
His performamces were super annoying last year, but I still wanted us to keep him, because of his attacking skills. But let’s be honest. With our attackers and wing players, it shouldn’t be a problem replacing him. We only need someone who can defend. Darmian should be more than enough to cover this role.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i always compare our (potential) players to the ones who play for real, barcelona or bayern. would darmian start for either of these? no? sorry and fuck off then, and get sandro a proper therapist asap.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wonder if he would leave, talk shit about juve on twitter then, one day when things get better than his new team, just try to show up one day like nothing happened.

Aug 1, 2003
why's everyone so angry? because of rumours he's open to transfer to psg?

so what if he wants out, who knows it could be personal. for all you know the city doesn't suit his family or whatever which are normal issues normal humans face anyway. getting angry bout this reminds me of neapolitans being pissed off about quags' departure and we all know the reason behind that.

if he wants to move let him move. no point holding on to a player who doesn't wanna stay and like any other job there are always reasons why people make the choices they do. just don't do it disrespectfully or like an idiot i.e. bonucci

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
No amount of C.Ronaldo's will help you if you sell your best or among the best players every year while you stick with Sturaros and Khediras throughout years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)