Alex Sandro (149 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
what worries me is that we will have to buy two LBs in case he leaves. Spina still injured and I dont buy the idea of playing MDS as LB. Really wondering what will be done in the LB position - seems like the only position in the team where we are lacking something.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Alex Sandro’s PSG deal revealed?
By Football Italia staff

Alex Sandro will reportedly almost double his salary at Paris Saint-Germain, but there remains a €10m difference in valuation with Juventus.

Calciomercato.com cites reports in the French media, which claim Alex Sandro has agreed a four-year contract with PSG worth €4.5m a season – €1.7m more than what he currently earns at Juve.

Tuttosport has since followed up that the Parisians will present an opening offer of €40m to Juve in the next few days.

However, the newspaper warns Bianconeri general manager Beppe Marotta is holding out for €50m, seemingly looking to take advantage of the French giants’ need for a left-back after they sold Yuri Berchiche.

Juve bought the Brazilian from Porto in the summer of 2015 for €20m plus €6m in bonuses, but his performance levels were perceived to have dropped last season, fuelling speculation the Old Lady were willing to sell the 27-year-old.

They could then use the money from his sale on Juan Bernat, Matteo Darmian or even Cristiano Ronaldo’s former Real Madrid teammate Marcelo.

----------

Good luck Sandro. Hope you fucking fail :tup:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We're in serious trouble as far as our CL aspirations go if we don't adequately replace this fool. Darmian just won't cut it. Hopefully we hold out for 50 and splash it on Marcelo. Could we pay the latter's wages tho?

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
He needs to stay. We for once need to hold the team together, especially after signing CR.

Last year we refused a 70m offer from Chelsea. Selling him now for 50m would be ridiculous, even if he wasn't at his best last season.

Replacing him properly will be nearly impossible. Marcelo is not going to leave Real.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He needs to stay. We for once need to hold the team together, especially after signing CR.

Last year we refused a 70m offer from Chelsea. Selling him now for 50m would be ridiculous, even if he wasn't at his best last season.

Replacing him properly will be nearly impossible. Marcelo is not going to leave Real.
yeah, Marcelo is a pipe dream I also hope the rumours of trying Darmian at LB are bullshit.
Digne isnt good enough also.
Unless our mgmt has someone great in their sleeve im really against it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We're in serious trouble as far as our CL aspirations go if we don't adequately replace this fool. Darmian just won't cut it. Hopefully we hold out for 50 and splash it on Marcelo. Could we pay the latter's wages tho?
Marcelo’s wages would cost more than what Sandro would be getting at PSG, no?

Why not just give him what he wants?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Marcelo’s wages would cost more than what Sandro would be getting at PSG, no?

Why not just give him what he wants?
You mean why not give Sandro what he wants, or?

My impression is that it's not about money with him, but rather that he hates life at Juve & in Turin. According to a lot of reports, though. Who knows

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You mean why not give Sandro what he wants, or?

My impression is that it's not about money with him, but rather that he hates life at Juve & in Turin. According to a lot of reports, though. Who knows
If he wants money then work with him...if he hates life in Turin then sell his ass and get him as far away as we can.

Not sure what is so bad about Turin...

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Marcelo isn't realistic given the fee+wages and it'd probably be better to invest in a midfielder. What do you guys think of Marcos Alonso?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
no. we offered AS around 5M, Marcelo earns around that same amount for Madrid, according to my sources
So if, for the sake of argument, we have offered him a new contract that meets or exceeds what PSG are offering, and we have added arguably the greatest player in the world, and he still wants to leave?

Aside from holding him hostage, there isn't more that Juve can do at this point. If getting Ronaldo does not convince someone of that team's project, then nothing will. I think it all boils down to what @Jem83 said. He hates it at Juve and in Turin.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So is it cheaper to sell sandro and get Marcelo is what Jem and I are wondering.
depends on what we sell AS for, and what we pay Madrid for Marcelo. but unless we give Marcelo a payrise, he should have similar amount of wages that AS was about to get, if he stayed and signed the contract he rejected. if Madrid are gentlemens and tell us a reasonable price, Marcelo could be cheaper for us than AS is for PSG

- - - Updated - - -

So if, for the sake of argument, we have offered him a new contract that meets or exceeds what PSG are offering, and we have added arguably the greatest player in the world, and he still wants to leave?

Aside from holding him hostage, there isn't more that Juve can do at this point. If getting Ronaldo does not convince someone of that team's project, then nothing will. I think it all boils down to what @Jem83 said. He hates it at Juve and in Turin.
yes, i believe that to be the case. 5M net a year for a fullback is prime money. PSG is recent news, he wanted out before that i imagine. and now with PSG in the picture, who i wont exclude to give him some money under the table or a hefty sign on fee even, AND atleast match our salary offer. plus gets to live in Paris and play with lots of other Brazilians. yep, he gone

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
depends on what we sell AS for, and what we pay Madrid for Marcelo. but unless we give Marcelo a payrise, he should have similar amount of wages that AS was about to get, if he stayed and signed the contract he rejected. if Madrid are gentlemens and tell us a reasonable price, Marcelo could be cheaper for us than AS is for PSG

- - - Updated - - -

yes, i believe that to be the case. 5M net a year for a fullback is prime money. PSG is recent news, he wanted out before that i imagine. and now with PSG in the picture, who i wont exclude to give him some money under the table or a hefty sign on fee even, AND atleast match our salary offer. plus gets to live in Paris and play with lots of other Brazilians. yep, he gone
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)