Alex Sandro (121 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
There's a contract renewal until 2023 on the table for Alex #Sandro. #Juventus are waiting on a response from his entourage (@romeoagresti)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus want to keep Alex Sandro and have offered a contract extension until 2023 earning €5m per year. They'll soon meet with his agent. [Romeo Agresti]

If he rejects this, he can gladly fuck off tbh

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
There's a contract renewal until 2023 on the table for Alex #Sandro. #Juventus are waiting on a response from his entourage (@romeoagresti)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus want to keep Alex Sandro and have offered a contract extension until 2023 earning €5m per year. They'll soon meet with his agent. [Romeo Agresti]

Very good :tup: we need to keep this guy.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's a lot of money for a player that showed little to no interest an entire season. He should accepted and up his game and as Xperd said, if not then he should get the fuck out of here.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if he’ll swerve every one and turn heel and sign with Chelsea instead.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wonder if he’ll swerve every one and turn heel and sign with Chelsea instead.
At least it shows we are trying to keep our players. Now, the ball is in his court and we will finally see what he wants. If he rejects, then we know why he sucked this year. He wants out.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
At least it shows we are trying to keep our players. Now, the ball is in his court and we will finally see what he wants. If he rejects, then we know why he sucked this year. He wants out.
Just as an reminder, there were pretty clear news last summer which were even later confirmed by Beppe that he did decide to stay here despite an very lucrative offer from abroad(presumably from Chelsea), he somehow already proved thay he is content with the Juventus environment, especially if the conditions are there, which in terms of an new contract agreement just weren't there last year.

Coming back to current affairs tho, i do think he will eventually choose to stay again, comparing to last summer it seems like this time we are also prepared to live up to his demands so i guess why not, i'd certainly woudn't mind keeping him.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Just as an reminder, there were pretty clear news last summer which were even later confirmed by Beppe that he did decide to stay here despite an very lucrative offer from abroad(presumably from Chelsea), he somehow already proved thay he is content with the Juventus environment, especially if the conditions are there.

Coming back to current affairs tho, i do think he will eventually decide to stay again, comparing to last summer it seems like this time we are also prepared to live up to his demands so i guess why not, i'd certainly woudn't mind keeping him.
Why didn't we give him a raise last year doe?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sandro waking up to a call while on vacation back in SA from Beppe about a new contract:

@Dru

- - - Updated - - -

who the hell is @MangeS browsing the thread? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Join date 2006 :lol:

2 posts

holy shit new record @zizinho @piotrr
@Jem83

:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -
@Wittl

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sandro waking up to a call while on vacation back in SA from Beppe about a new contract:

@Dru

- - - Updated - - -

who the hell is @MangeS browsing the thread? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Join date 2006 :lol:

2 posts

holy shit new record @zizinho @piotrr
@Jem83

:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -
@Wittl
:lol:

2 posts, one giving points to our players in 2006, the other saying he doesent want Hiddink at Juve in 2009

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 120)