Alex Sandro (55 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
You are biased!
You really made me laugh so you deserve an honest response to this hillarious trolling attempt... :lol:

Biased for recognizing that Sandro had a great game? Nice try.

So if i recall well, here i am talking to the most biased Bernardeschi fanboy on tuz', posting just because he is annoyed that not everyone shares the same amount of overhyping gaylove for his idol. :tup: :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
We should keep him then. Have been a beast for the first two seasons, and whatever is going on with him rightnow needs to be resolved instead of selling our best players

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
“It’s normal for a player to have dips in form, but I never listened to the rumours about me. I always remained concentrated on my work and my only thought has always been Juventus, as I have another two years on my contract.

“I feel really good and am satisfied with my condition today. My objective is first of all to win everything with Juve, then I hope to earn a call-up for Brazil at the World Cup.”
@Mark

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
That's only speculations atm if you ask me...

Regarding the rumours, Alex Sandro did say something about them in an interview the other day aswell and tbh it didn't sound anything like the related above...

Alex Sandro: 'We are going to London to win'!

Sandro has been the subject of transfer speculation the entire offseason and these rumours have continued throughout the season.

“It’s normal for a player to have dips in form, but I never listened to the rumours about me. I always remained concentrated on my work and my only thought has always been Juventus, as I have another two years on my contract.

“I feel really good and am satisfied with my condition today. My objective is first of all to win everything with Juve, then I hope to earn a call-up for Brazil at the World Cup.”
You can read AS's full interview here - http://www.around-j.com/alex-sandro-going-london-win/

I guess it remains to be seen, tho i'd certainly be content with having him around for at least another season. :tup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dude has turned up so far, this is the kind of performance we used to see in 90% of games.

Funny as fuck seeing him poach a goal from 3 yards Trezegol style.

So eclectic :beppe:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 47)