Alex Sandro (100 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Evra too.

Ive been thinking we missed that kind of player.

Buffon, Chiellini, Higgy when in beast mode, Mandzu and Marchisio to a certain extent have it. We need an animal though who can drive our team on and fill each player with heart and desire. We dont have anyone who is consistently like that.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Evra too.

Ive been thinking we missed that kind of player.

Buffon, Chiellini, Higgy when in beast mode, Mandzu and Marchisio to a certain extent have it. We need an animal though who can drive our team on and fill each player with heart and desire. We dont have anyone who is consistently like that.
But but but.. we have Matuidi who brings energy to our game and fills all our players with energy and desire aswell, energy to track back everytime he lost the ball or gave it away cheaply against the mighty Benevento :tup:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Buffon, Chiellini, Barzagli and Higuain (when on form) are like that.

Its just that before we had most of the team being like that, with Bonucci, Alves, Evra, Vidal, Tevez, etc.

So now we seem a little softer in leadership.

Imagine if Dybala grew to have Tevez' drive on the pitch!

Sandro has to become that player too. He needs to step up to be a key member of the locker room.

Bernardeschi has that personality, for Viola he was a driving force not just because of skill. Once he becomes an important player for us we should see a leader in him.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Buffon, Chiellini, Barzagli and Higuain (when on form) are like that.

Its just that before we had most of the team being like that, with Bonucci, Alves, Evra, Vidal, Tevez, etc.

So now we seem a little softer in leadership.

Imagine if Dybala grew to have Tevez' drive on the pitch!

Sandro has to become that player too. He needs to step up to be a key member of the locker room.

Bernardeschi has that personality, for Viola he was a driving force not just because of skill. Once he becomes an important player for us we should see a leader in him.
We have Sturaro :eek:nemanarmy:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No, he won't. Stop with the fucking BS and absolute nonsense. The Accidental Footballer can't even play the sport; he's clearly in the wrong profession. We should dispatch him to the US and he'll settle there and become a Rick Ross groupie.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'll mention The Accident whenever I feel like it. As long as others keep bringing "him" up, I'll be there. If that happens to greatly inconvenience you, you're free to use the ignore function. It's quite simple really. ;)

Also, Alex Sandro needs to drastically improve; he's been quite shit this season. I just hope it's a bit of mental fatigue, and not because he wants out. :sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 94)