Alex Sandro (18 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
La #Stampa's @MaxNerozzi is reporting that #CFC have offered #AlexSandro double the wages in comparison to #Juve

La #Stampa: #Paratici & #Marotta are still working on renewing #AlexSandro but until now, their attempts have resulted in vain.

- - - Updated - - -

That's why we're not a top club. Yet. But judging by our transfer policy we don't intend to become one.
Are you saying we should spend money we don't have to "become a top club"?

- - - Updated - - -

BTW throwing PSG and others into the story shows that the media have run out of material and are trying to keep this one going amidst a lull.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
Oh, so you escaped from defending how we should pay 30mln and play him as a winger because he had 14 assists on 110 matches, but that's just because he played for an unstable Lazio who finished being 5th. :tup:

Savic is a good player but him being overrated it totally something different. Of course he's overrated because such player isn't worth 50mln + as some suggest. Hell, he's even from my country, I guess that means something.
Lol how many times I have to repeat that 30m for Keita is no brainer ?

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Man, if anything, we're actually good at buying promising youngsters. Look how many we have at the moment and how many we bought over the past 5 years. We suck at keep our best players in the team.

Btw, 14 assists in 110 matches for an attacking player is nothing to be proud of actually. So I don't know why you point that out. And you want such player to be your main winger and somebody you spend 30mln on when he has one year left on his contract.
Those statistics might not seem flattering, but you the thing is you cannot see the progress based on the totals. If you compare Keita this season to last, you can see that he's improved significantly in goalscoring (which is of course also up for discussion, as he's played more as a SS this season).

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juventino[RUS];5554652 said:
This is what i dont get - with less income we bought Higuain for 90 and Pjanic for 32, but now with a bigger income from the last season we don't spend at all
I'll tell you why. Because we never spend big without selling big. Simple as that.

Yes, we did buy Higuain and Pjanic. But we sold Pogba.

This will be the first time if we actually buy a couple of wingers and spend 40mln + on Bernardeschi, N'Zonzi (30+) and some others, but keep Sandro. I will be surprised to see that happen. But I still expect Sandro to leave, this or next summer.

Mar 9, 2006
I'll tell you why. Because we never spend big without selling big. Simple as that.

Yes, we did buy Higuain and Pjanic. But we sold Pogba.

This will be the first time if we actually buy a couple of wingers and spend 40mln + on Bernardeschi, N'Zonzi (30+) and some others, but keep Sandro. I will be surprised to see that happen. But I still expect Sandro to leave, this or next summer.
We would have signed Higuain no matter what happen with Pogba's transfer saga according to Beppe

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juventino[RUS];5554668 said:
We would have signed Higuain no matter what happen with Pogba's transfer saga according to Beppe
Of course he'd say that. I don't trust him one bit because he didn't keep Pogba and buy Higuain. If that was the case we'd bid 80mln+ for Verratti or fight for Mbappe -- which we won't see. If we sold Dybala for 100 then we would see crazy moves like those.

Just like he'll say how Sandro wanted to leave this or next summer. But he avoids main thing that he wanted to leave, which is quite worrying, especially if he sees Juve as a top club.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Beppe doesn't engage in bidding war. So players like Mbappe or any other hot properties are a no go area. We'll just continue to shop in the reduce to clear isle section.

Mar 9, 2006
Of course he'd say that. I don't trust him one bit because he didn't keep Pogba and buy Higuain. If that was the case we'd bid 80mln+ for Verratti or fight for Mbappe -- which we won't see. If we sold Dybala for 100 then we would see crazy moves like those.

Just like he'll say how Sandro wanted to leave this or next summer. But he avoids main thing that he wanted to leave, which is quite worrying, especially if he sees Juve as a top club.
I am more upset about the fact the we let players go for free on the daily basis while for fucking Evra we had to pay 1.5m :sergio:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Those statistics might not seem flattering, but you the thing is you cannot see the progress based on the totals. If you compare Keita this season to last, you can see that he's improved significantly in goalscoring (which is of course also up for discussion, as he's played more as a SS this season).
Also worth saying, he only played SS for 8 games (most were at the end of the season when Lazio switched to 352), and scored 11 goals and 2 assists in them. Looks like thats his true position after all, after he was wasted on the wing for years. I seriously think he would be a key asset for us in the CL, and would increase his value to atleast 50M after one season here, which is why 30M would be a no brainer for me to pay

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
what the fuck is wrong with this club?

'players will'

how about say player isn't for sale

but no we have to be a selling club

:sergio:

unless they plan on buying sanchez this is the stupidest move ever

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
La #Stampa's @MaxNerozzi is reporting that #CFC have offered #AlexSandro double the wages in comparison to #Juve

La #Stampa: #Paratici & #Marotta are still working on renewing #AlexSandro but until now, their attempts have resulted in vain.
Good, good.

Tell him he can leave if we dont beat chelsea/city when we face them

Mar 3, 2014
If he wants to go we can sell him summer of 18. Transfer fee will still be huge but with him signed until 2020, no point is selling him even if he indeed would rather play for Chelsea.

We should have Cuadrado talk to him for an hour why Chelsea is shit.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
If he wants to go we can sell him summer of 18. Transfer fee will still be huge but with him signed until 2020, no point is selling him even if he indeed would rather play for Chelsea.

We should have Cuadrado talk to him for an hour why Chelsea is $#@!.
I damn hate Marotta for this stupid s HI t of "if player ask to leave we'll respect his choice"
The same shit that let Tevez go for free, Llorente for free and Dani Alves for free.
I'm so damn pissed right now if Bonucci and specially Sandro are sold.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Juventino[RUS];5554616 said:
He is playing for Lazio which one of the most unstable teams in the league, even Ronaldo would not produce a lot of goals in team like this
Lazio can't handle European football. They have a good year qualify for Europe and do well in coppa. The next year they crumble because of the increase of matches. Happens every time. They don't bother me I prefer them instead of our other rivals.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012

That can't be true. Unless we are dumb enough to allow Alex Sandro to talk to Chelsea while we are working on his renewal.

So either the media is pulling stories out of their ass or Alex Sandro agent is leaking info to get a better contract with us.

And if Chelsea is indeed tapping our player without the club permission Beppe should publicly say it.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
That can't be true. Unless we are dumb enough to allow Alex Sandro to talk to Chelsea while we are working on his renewal.

So either the media is pulling stories out of their ass or Alex Sandro agent is leaking info to get a better contract with us.

And if Chelsea is indeed tapping our player without the club permission Beppe should publicly say it.
Clubs are allowed to speak to agents me thinks.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

I think we must have allowed it just like Bayern allowing us to speak to Costa's agent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)