Alex Sandro (117 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Besides money, great players are attracted by the presence of other great players in a team. So ironically we have waived our only lever to attract great players.

I feel sorry for everybody who still has hope for a Juventus under this policy.
So what are you suggesting?
to stop following?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
As far as I know. He's gross salary is about 8MM. Arsenal total gross salary is around 210MM, quite similar to our own
If his GROSS salary is 8 mil then he is earning like Khedira/Alves......,not sure about this.He was earning more at Barcelona why he would earn less at Arsenal???

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I think this could be the way. Because replacing sandro is impossible to be honest. No matter who we bring there..he will be cack compared to sandro.

So what we must do is to focus all the budget we get from sandro... to get a wc winger to compensate.

If we sell sandro...buy someone else in his place who is good at defending and passing the ball...and go balls deep for ALEXIS SANCHEZ.

if not...this will be a fail.
Marotta doesnt go balls deep outside Italy.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If his GROSS salary is 8 mil then he is earning like Khedira/Alves......,not sure about this.He was earning more at Barcelona why he would earn less at Arsenal???
Nah it's rubbish. He's paid much more than that. Right now he's asking 12M net wages to join Bayern and they're not too keen on it.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
@Mark can we from now on have a poll, either in the player section or the mercato: "Which top player would you rather sell?"
It seems to be our main activity in each transfer window.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 99)